62

Alicia smiled as she sat at the autograph signing table, She loved her fans & making their day whenever they met her. She never minded getting stopped in a public place whenever she wasn't working and taking pictures and signing autographs. It was part of her job as a WWE Diva, which she loved.

She only had a few more minutes until she got her break then it was off to her panel

"Oh my goodness I love your shirt." Alicia said as a little girl with her mother walked up. Her shirt on the front saying I heart Alicia with her hashtag #proudLovely which was originally a joke but the fan base had turned it into an official some what fan names.

"Thank you, I made it especially for today."

"She's been counting down the days for forever, I know how much of an idol you are to her."

"I even miss school for you." The little girl said cheerfully. Alicia couldn't help but to chuckle because about that age she was the same way willing to miss school to meet her idols.

"Awe,now I'm not saying education put away for forever but today is acceptable, what's your name hun?"

"Emile,I'm 12,the future Diva."

"You are so adorable!" She signed her photo writing an extra message "chase your dreams,believe in yourself you're gonna make it. Xoxo Ali."

"Would you like to hold the title for your pictures Hun?"

The brightness on the girls face was enough to light a lightbulb. They ended up taking 2 pictures  one for their original the other on Alicia's phone.

"Thank you for coming lovie."

"Thank you."

"Hello I'd love to take a picture with the best Diva ever please share your hair secrets."

"I don't have any bu- oh you're so cute,what are you doing here?"

"Ya know just meeting my wonderful girlfriend,the best diva ever I got lonely but then a friend popped up at the door and wanted to talk and we started hanging out she's just amazing i love her."

"Roman are you being serious with me right now?"

"Yup,see for yourself." He stopped to the side and saw JoJo smiling and waving with a group of other younger girls.

"Your are such a donkey bottom."

"Oh please no need to shave code, I'm sure she hears it everyday that she's with that witch."

"First off don't even scare me like that again and second why don't you just get full custody I mean out of all she's been with you the most."

"Well she's technically not her mom but she's the one that asked for the split and half the other drama she's caused."

"Not really far if you ask me but what do I know."

"Mr Reigns,can we get a photo op with you and Alicia?"

"Ah...I don't mean to take over but, why not."

"Ugh show off." She said playfully shoving him.

They were taking multiple pictures until they heard a crowd chanting. "NXT."

She looked around and saw a few of the NXT people including Jason who walked over hugging Alicia. "See you've got quit the fan base."

"Eh,I don't mean to brag."

The whole time Alicia was talking to Jason Roman started to feel half raged, he didn't even realize he was gripping her arm until she pulled away.

"Sorry."