74

"You know what...I shoulda known this was coming...if you didn't want this,why'd you let me get so far into us being together again?"

"Because Roman I di-

"Forget it, did you even mean it when you said and did sign those papers for JoJo or were you just doing that to sucker me in?"

"Roman I would never! I love JoJo this marriage thing just came outta no where it wasn't for tv I just feel li-

"GET OUT! Leave all your shi* AND GET OUT."

"I was...only looking out for you R-"

"NOW!"
---------

I was never trying to hurt or make him upset! My mind is all over I'm shaking, my head hurts, I can't focus..why must bad luck hunt me! I've done nothing!

I got in the car I rented leaving the hotel, I just need time to myself before Smackdown especially since Stephs apperantly throwing some special match stipulation my way,my luck is just great!

I buckled my seat belt, backed out, I don't know where I'm going but I need space before I completely lose it. My body felt as if someone was in the seat  behind me holding me down, my breathing becoming hard to control I looked up to see only colored lights flashing on...off from the right...left...right infront of me all of a sudden...

BAM...

I heard ringing in my ear everything black. I saw a few people surrounding the car and yelling the last thing I felt someone lifting me out of the car and the sound of someone yelling "call the ambulance!"