38

The next morning Alicia had woken up early to get her things packed to have time to say her goodbyes to some of the others before they left,she'd already done Carmella because out of all of them she was the most emotional,happy/sad tears.

"Hey little hype doll,heading out already?"

"Hey Mojo,yea Early flight we've gotta get to Washington and with weather being all over I'm not down with taking any delay risk."

"That's the spirit,just know,nothing can kill the hypeness,by the way,lover boy, same floor, around the corner,farthest on the right, 312."

"Thanks,good luck to you & Zach in the the finals coming up."

"Lucks for losers'l

-------
Alicia had still been standing out the door waiting for Jason,taking about a few minutes when the door finally opened and Jason stood there in a pair of sweats with no shirt on.

"Alicia,hey what's up?"

"Hey,Jason...I just wanted to say hey...well...just hang out before I left."

"Oh, early flight blues huh...well,hey I gotta give you something,hold on real quick."

He stepped back into the room and when he came back he had a disk in his hand.

"If you just want a link I can send it to you if the DVD starts acting weird but I hope you like it."

"Thanks,I'll gonna be sure to watch it once I get settled."

"Ya know I kinda really...hate saying goodbye but I guess I'll catch you on TV every Monday...Maybe at a taping Tuesday...maybe you come down to FL for NXT every two Wednesday's...see you on tv Thursday's."

"You're still the corny make a list freak I've known since day one."

"But in still awesome right?"

"I'll put it on thought...I guess I better go ahead and get going,goodbye hug?"

"Find another word,goodbye means forever,I'd hate to think this is the last time I see you." He said pulling away from the hug,she started to walk back when she realized Jason had her hand in his.

"Uh Jason...what...are... She completely lost words when he started to lean in,the next thing she knew they were inches away then...lips locked,she stood there unaware of what to do then finding herself falling into the kiss kissing back after a few minutes pulling away.

"I guess this is...farewell f-

"Alicia?" She looked down the hall and saw Roman standing with their bags

Half of her was basically all for both of them but couldn't get her self to look or completely figure herself out.

"I'll see you whenever J."

She walked off going the other direction towards the elevator.