34

"Hey,beautiful,it's time to wake up." Roman said unbuckling his seat belt gently shaking Alicia.

"I..it's cold."

"There's O.H weather for ya...I know but once we get in we can cuddle all you want."

There was a sudden slow tapping on the window,he turned around seeing half a shadow but could tell the guy was in all black,he quickly pushed the door open hitting the guy with it sending him down the cement drive way ground."

"UH...WHAT THE FUC* REIGNS! Holy shi* that hurts!"

"Well no one told you to wear all black smart a** then come tapping on the window like you're some phycho killer."

"Excuse me for trying to stay warm! Damn it just stop talking right now."

Roman skid out of his seat holding his hand out to Dean pulling him up.

"I'll get the bags,you go ahead with Alicia inside."

"Come on man,you're guests don't worry about it,I can get em."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea,you two go in and help yourself,it's good."

"Alright." He walked over to The passenger side opening the door,he didn't realize she was leaning on the door until at the last second catching her before she completely slipped out.

"Do you want me to carry you inside or can you walk?"

"No,I'm okay."

Alicia's POV
We just can't get a break...actually everyone around me...one thing leads to another going from bad to worse...imagine if Roman was home by himself then there wouldn't even have been a break in EVERY where I go it's bad luck, my backs killing me but I can't say anything to Roman he's got enough to worry about,Dean's most likely all fired up Roman telling Dean about it...

Once we got in we went straight to the living room to one of the couches,thank god...

"What are you two doing...there's three other rooms,pick one."

"Okay so if it's only you why'd you buy a four bedroom?"

"Okay A,I had too much crap when I first came,B once I cleared it up Paige put some of her things in and C because...I need the space alright get off my case!"

"All I did was ask Ambrose...thanks again."

-----
Later that night/morning
I couldn't sleep,I knew Roman was next to me...I wasn't in the middle of being forced to undress..no one would be stupid to break into Dean Ambrose's house,the crazy....not a gimmic...I really just feel...lost all over again,back after back hospital visits....arguments....walk outs....

"Roman?"

"Yea?"

"Y...you love me...at least I think so...but...what would you do if I were to say...I...didn't....have....this...baby?"

The bed shifted as he turned to where he was facing me. "What are you talking about,I'm the father,right?"

"Well who else....I just ask because...look you've seen it, a lot has happened,it's just a lot of stress and I don't think I'll be able to-

"So you're saying...you'd kill...OUR CHILD BECAUSE OF YOU BEING BITC* FIT SCARED."

"N...no...Roman I d- I felt a tightening around my wrist and looked down,Roman was nearly starring daggers my way holding tightly in my wrist.

"Roman stop,you're hurting me!"

"Then you'll know exactly how is feel if you were gonna do such a selfish thing like that!" He ungripped my wrist and got up.

"I'm going for a walk..

"Then you should know there is no baby...anymore...thanks to you,I lied to the doctors and told them it was from wrestling all the marks and bruises...ya and how do you think it feels to be suddenly told that the baby not even a month or two old is already dead and all this is a belly baby shaker just so you could be fuc*ing happy and I won't have to worry about getting my a** kicked by my own husband!" I was able to reach to my side under my shirt undoing the strap

"Wh...what?" He asked,the rage in his eyes dropping to hurt. "You're...you're lying."

"Like they say,twice the charm right."

"Baby...I-

"I'm sorry,I'm...so sorry...I know...not as sorry as I am for even being here."
----
That was sorta the moment time stood still Roman sitting next to Alicia hugging her his head on her shoulder the tears streaming,trying to not completely lose it...his heart ache...

Alicia only sitting there staring at the wall trying to swallow the lump in her throat blinking more frequently... "I can't break again...I won't....I can't.

"I'm fuc*ing sorry....I'm...sorry...I'm sorry....I fuc*ed up...Alic- that's when his voice cracked then she began to fall apart,raising her arms wrapping them around her side dropping her head onto his shoulder shutting her eyes as her tears began to spill....