15

Alicia's POV:
Raw tonight...another show, same location.. Ever since last night my Mind has been all over, Roman tried calling my phone basically millions of times but I'm not in the mood for him,I've had it. Tonight,the WWE Universe,everyone backstage is gonna learn that Alicia LOVE will only take so much before completely being done I am no longer standing by for this crap no more pitty party no more nice girl NO more being taken for a fool...playtime is over.

------
"Ugh I swear these tips are getting smaller and smaller each day I think I need Sandra to fix me up Whatta you think Ro?" Nikki turned around showing her ring gear top that was basically exposing the top of her chest with half her nip showing.

Roman continued sitting there staring at the cealing.

"Um hello,I'm talking to you...baby." She walked over straddling Roman who instantly stood up making her fall to the floor.

"You know what I've only spent a day with your a** and I'm already sick of you hell I BEEN sick of you,you wanna go spread a lie or do your little gossip blog that's fine."

"Roman I don't think you wanna do that...if you didn't remember...you don't do what I say and your a** will be left hanging without another title shot you're girlfriend will be fired and you...you'll just be the little bottom low down lost puppy like you were after Mania."

"Then you know what...do as you say I'm done with your a** you can come at me all you want but leave my wife out of this!"

"Wife,last time I checked she was seeking divorce papers and ah...already having a little 'session' with little Jason from NXT,but you know what,I'll give you a while to think as of right now,I've got an interview,be smart Reigns." He snatched the title up giving Roman a smirk before heading out the room.

--------
Alicia's POV
I stood near gorilla waiting for the commercial break to end,it's now or never and I'm done holding everything in.

"Hey Ali,I didn't see you get here what you've been hiding out?"

"Hey Paige,I got here kinda late but ya know,I'm not gonna hide the opportunity to have a moment,revolutionary as you say right?"

"Revolutionary what?"

"Trust me,you'll see." Finally my music hit and I walked out into the ramp of course still acknowledging the fans before heading down the ramp. I grabbed a mic from the time keepers before sliding into the ring.

"Alright alright, WWE universe you know I love you guys and you know every night I come out here and leave my mark...but now tonight...tonight's different,we ALL saw what happened last night,I was ONE! ONE night away from becoming longest reigning divas champion and I got it stolen from me by no other than the brat twins and their new little phycho side kick,actually a lot more things happened but I'm not the type to go all personal let out,now tonight,i figured i was gonna talk and I really thought on this because I really have a lot to get off my chest but now,I've decided..NIKKI BELLA BRING YOURSELF OUT HERE RIGHT NOW! NOT WITH YOUR WANNA BE GYPSEE SISTER OR YOUR NEW LES FRIEND YOU AND YOURSELF ONLY AND BRING THAT TITLE I WANT MY REMATCH AND I WANT IT TONIGHT RIGHT NOW!"

Silence...silence...silence...finally Nikki's music hit and she came out,alone like hoped.

"Well well well looks like someone is a little cranky today,did someone not get their little good luck kiss before they came out."

"Cute like usual Nikki Bella poking at the things that's weren't meant to be said,I coulda sworn this was WWE WRESTLING NOT gossip city high school."

"Or or,it's maybe someone still mad because she just wasn't ready for the match and just...lost it which is a good thing because WE don't need some little girl as our divas champion...but but,it's the holiday well close and I'm in a good mood so I'll give you one last chance,no one around my sister and Madi backstage your rematch TONIGHT...but...but here's the thing,I talked to boss man and he said you won't be getting it that easy you've gotta go through,this guy."

Suddenly Sheamus's music hit and he came out with his usual smirk pounding his chest with the title around his waist.

"By the way,it's not just a normal match...it's a,steel cage match,good luck sweetie,try to focus and maybe just maybe you'll get the title...who am I kidding,if you survive! Besos!"

Well if that's what I gotta go threw...I'm all for it...like I said no more hiding back.

------
Alicia was walking backstage heading back to the divas locker room when someone grabbed her arm from behind.

"WHO THE- she stopped when she saw who it was...Roman. She tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go. "What part of leave me alone do you not get!?"

"Look we need to talk!"

"ABOUT WHAT THERES NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT YOU MADE UP YOUR MIND!"

"I ONLY DID IT TO PROTECT YOU NIKKI THREATENED TO GET YOU FIRED...and locked up...I told her to leave you out of this but I guess this is the way she wanted to go...now this match,you can't go out there it's o my a trap to get you basically out of action."

"Anything to stick up for your little girlfriend right so you'll get your title shot."

"That's not what it's about! I don't care about that title! I CARE ABOUT YOU AND I CAN'T STAND TO SEE YOU GET PUT THROUGH HELL GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND USED! I LOVE YOU OKAY,just listen to me."

"Roman...I've said it before and I've said plenty of times! LEAVE ME ALONE! I am through with your crap and all these sudden mind games I'm over it and I'm over YOU!" She yanked her arm away storming off.

Roman stood there calling after her but she wouldn't turn so instead he ran towards her catching up to her he grabbed her pushing her against the wall and kissing her.

"You need to believe me...please..."

"Fine...ill go tell Hunter I don't wanna do this..."

"Thank you...now can we talk please."

"Later,I have to go meet Paige she wanted me to meet her after my segment.ill meet you after the show or when we're done,okay?"

"Okay."

Alicia's POV:
If this makes him shut up that's what I gotta do but there's no way I'm missing out on getting back what's mine...he's just gonna have to realize,I'm not easy to keep down...believe...THAT."

Hey guys! So I was very very highly writers block for a long while and I apologize but now that I saw some of you wanted me to continue I got some thinking with the blondie co writer and we got something. Also yesterday I had my first professional wrestling training and I was so pooped after then I've gotta get ready for this trip so...if not another update tonight I surely will be updating tomorrow because I'll be in a car for like 8 hours...yay so, I shall return whenever,sorry for the long delay once again!!