21

The next morning Alicia woke up and felt like a complete mess, stuffy nose,eyes watering, Roman was already gone so she knew she'd have to wait

"Hello! The Brit bad a** is here."

"Hey...Paige." Which really came out as if she was saying aye Age.

"Woah,someone sounds clogged,you okay?"

"No,I was fine yesterday and I wake up and I feel like crap and now me and Roman's plans have to be cancelled and now I really can't do anything."

"Well I...hold on, hey cutie,I love the shirt team Paige is the right choice." After a few more minutes Paige picked the phone up again.

"Hey sorry About that last minute comers,it's all good."

"It fi- ah choo! "It's fine...hey whe...are you?"

"Out with Foxy,do you want us to bring you some drugs?"

"WHAT! PAIGE HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!" Foxy yelled stopping in her tracks.

"Relax I was talking about meds you weirdo..well Ali we'll bring you a few things give us about 10 minutes."

"Thanks guys."

"Get some rest pumpkin,if you can leave the key under the door but if you're not in the mood to get up I'll just get the key from Reigns,quick question did Dean say when he'd be back?"

"Sometime Saturday but he won't be doing shows until Monday since he did live events most this week."

"Alright,thanks luv. See you in a bit."

As soon as she hung up she felt her nose tingling and got up going to the bathroom to attempt to blow her nose but,nothing.

"You've got to be kidding me." She groaned. She pulled her hair back into a messy bun looking at herself in the mirror feeling and looking terrible.

A few minutes later her phone rang, She walked over to the phone  and saw it was "Ro😍"

"Hello?"

"Hey baby girl,how's it going?"

"Booty...I just don't feel so good."

"Sounds like it,what's wrong?"

"I don't know i just woke up this morning and I just felt...ugh."

"Do you want me to come check on you,bring you something?"

"N...no Ro you've got a signing you can't leave early,I'll be fine."

"It ends in like 10 minutes,ah my head headed princess,I'm bringing some soup and ice cream I won't take long."

"Ro you don't have to go out you're probably tired after,don't stress over me besides even sharing a room is a slight risk of you possibly catching whatever it is I have."

"Baby girl it's no trouble,it's my job to make sure my princess is okay and happy,give me 10,I gotta go babe okay?"

"I couldn't ask for anyone better than you...I love you."

"I love you too baby,see you soon."

"Well...nothing else I can do." She sighed, going back to the bedroom to grab a change of PJ's before returning to the bathroom.

Alicia sighed as the warm water hit her back. Her nose was still stuffed up and the steam didn't exactly help but she would not say no to a nice shower. She didn't stay in the shower long; just long enough to soap up and wash off & wetting her hair.

a few minutes after her shower she sat in the living room Trying to keep herself occupied,she started to feel dizzy and laid back onto the couch,as soon as she started to shut her eyes there was a knock at the door.  Carefully she stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

"Sorry baby girl,I forgot I have the key to Dean,but have no fear supermans here,I brought food. As soon as Roman lifted the bag the food aroma filled the room which made her stomach drop as if she was going to be sick.

"Excuse me...."She said, he looked at her confused as he saw her run to the bathroom when he could hear her throwing up as he came in the room shutting the door while putting the food on the table and tended to his wife.

"Baby,are you okay?" He asked knocking on the door.

Instead of a response all he heard was her releasing even more,he slowly walked in squatting down next to her rubbing her back

"There there baby...let it all out." He said  continuing to rub her back in a soothing manner

"Im sorry Ro,you've got enough to deal with and now I'm like this."

"Don't be sorry baby. I'm here for you." Here come here. He reached over grabbing one of the rags wetting it before gently pressing it against her forehead.

"I'm going to carry you back to bed and I'll take good care of you." He said in a soft tone carrying her bridal style. He laid her down on the bed adjusting her pillows.

"Did you eat anything?"

"God don't even mention food,I'll be fine."

"Babe you're gonna have to eat something before you take those meds it's on the label."

"Then I guess I'll just sweat it out because I'm not eating that feeling when everything decided to just come up,just makes me even more sicker."

"Alright well I'll let you get some rest now but you're gonna eat something."

Roman stood from the bed and took off his sneakers putting them away and taking off his t-shirt and putting them aside. He climbed into the bed pulling her close into his chest.

"Ya know,When I was at the store, I looked up stuff that was good for a cold on my phone. Apparently sex helps. movement and stimulation is good for you. Especially orgasms."

"Yea right,then I cough all over you and you get sick then what."

"Then You, can ride my cold away. How 'bout that?" He started to run his hand down her thigh smirking until Alicia elbowed him in the side.

"OW...hm,she likes it rough eh yesterday wasn't good enough for you?"

"Ugh." She started to sit up when Roman made his grasp around her tighter.

She kept trying to move but his grasp was tight she gasped when she suddenly felt his dic* rub against her butt.

"God you're such a horn bag."

"But it'll all come down to good use,especially now."

"I hate you."

"Hm you weren't saying that yesterday,but if you don't believe me." He reached aside him grabbing his phone.

"Roman what are you doing now?"

"Don't worry just something for my pleasuring when you're not around." There was a small crackling then you could hear moaning then the next thing she heard-

"Oh god Roman! Fuc*! Fuc* me daddy!"

"YOU RECORDED US HAVING SEX!"

"What I had to put those cameras to use no biggie."

"I swear to god if that gets leaked I will kill you! TAKE IT OFF!"

"Alright sickie now now calm down,rest,we'll talk more on this later."

"Bitc*." She mumbled she tried moving out of his arms again even though her back was turned to him but he pushing let go. "FINE! Geez,I quit!"

"Love you too babe."