Coming to an end...

Okay guys, you all have stuck around since book one "yours to hold" and to anyone who's just getting into the series I am so sorry I wrote too much sometimes bout 80 chapters a book this girl is mental I know that's what y'all be saying!

But any who so since I'm close to 80 and don't think it's really reasonable to go over that just in my opinion (I've been told so many times I write too much so yea that's what comes to mind when I just keep going and going... Okay to the point me and my friend have decided the next book will be the final of RoLicia, yes there will still be plenty of adventure, drama etc but I think we'll manage to stay outta writers block for a bit now that we've decided to do write every other chapter you will be told at the beginning of each if there's any changes but so far we both have the same mind thought for how we want the book to go.

So with that being said, one last journey, plenty of questions, hope to see hilarious, honest etc comments, votes, shares, check out the final book

"More Than Love 2.0" (yea as you can tell we got lazy with the title 😩😭

Thank you guys so much to all of you who have kept me motivated and gave me feedback! 6K is just unbelievable because I never thought this book would even be,popular our minds combined are just   Crazy and we both thank you!!!!

😀😄😊😌😚🤓😬🙂😍😜😎😁😆🙃😘😝🤗😂😇☺️😗😛😃😉😋😙🤑👻🙏👏👸💁🙆🙋❄️ WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!