40

Monday Night Raw:
Alicia was walking the halls listening to her music trying to avoid everyone,it wasn't that she was mad at them but it was the same question asked every corner she turned. "What happened" "we're you pregnant" "how are you and Roman." And the list goes on which was what she did not want to hear.

The show had already started but no one knew she was going to have a match.

"It's a new attitude,new look,no ones gonna stop me this time."

------

Madison's music hit and she came bouncing around still being the usual crazy phycho she is, as usual she taunted the crowd as if going to slap their hands but instead stood there pulling her hand back rolling her eyes.

"You're not worthy!" She yelled before climbing into the ring, she stood waiting for her opponent when the song "Ginmie Dat" began to play based on the video on the tron,everyone knew who it was,Alicia. She walked out standing at the top of the ramp smirking as she held up the clipboard she had in her hand,making her way down the ramp she slapped a few of the fans hands and stopped at commentary placing the clip board on the desk before getting into the ring.

As soon as the bell rang Alicia took Madison to the mat before giving her quick kick to the side of her head. Madison fought back with some elbows, but Alicia countered and took her out with a vicious forearm. She backed up waiting for Madison to get back to her feet and Irish whipped her into the corner,she climbed onto the ropes and locked in the rolling armbarb sending them both to the mat but her keeping the submission locked in.

Madison wasted no time tapping out. Alicia rolled out of the ring going back to her clipboard writing Madison's name then putting a check mark next to it. She Haden't even seen Nikki Come to the ring to tend to her fellow TeamBella member, slowly creeping back into the ring Alicia nailed Nikki with a big boot.

She yanked up Nikki only to pull her up over her shoulders and drop,her own version of the rack attack.

"I'M BACK BITC*!" She yelled,as she got back to her feet she spotted the title and picked it up eyeing it before tossing it down next to Nikki.

"Keep it polished,I'll be coming for that real soon!"

---------

"Alicia,Alicia hi excuse me,may we have a word?" JoJo said approaching Alicia as she walked backstage.

"Hey JoJo,long time no see."

"Alicia tonight we saw you take out Madison the newest member of Team Bella also the one who was last in action with you before you were gone for a while and now that you're back,was that a message you wanted sent towards the whole locker room or was this just revenge?"

"JoJo...I have a feeling you guys may have forgotten but I told Madison,hell I told every last team Bella member that I would he coming for their tales and so tonight I did that and the fact that Nikki wanted to poke her head into MY match,what you saw I did to her...was just the beginning and I guess if you all wanna know how focused I am on getting not only revenge but MY title back,you'll just ah a go stick around and watch."

"Thank you." As son as JoJo walked off Alicia started heading back down the hall again when someone came up behind tapping her shoulder.

"WHAT D...oh Dean hey."

"Wow,haven't seen you in forever and you automatically snap at me,ouch."

"Sorry...so what's up?"

"What's up,you tell me wanna explain why you were wrestling not only on NXT but now to do you know how much of a risk that is especially not being cleared yet."