5

Flashback
The next thing Roman knee she'd jumped onto him wrapping her legs around his waist.he tried pulling her off but she wouldn't

"Get off!"

"Roman stop doubting US,we were meant to be."

"Roman Alana needs more diapers I'm gonna go pi- Alicia stopped on the mid step hey eyes widening her heart beats getting faster by the minute.

Galina finally unwrapped her legs dropping down. "Wow well guess you haven't told her babe."

"WAIT WHAT NO! I HAVE NOTHING AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU YOU PHYCHO Alicia this isn't w-

"Whatever." She quickly rushed down the steps and outside to the car. By the time Roman had gotten outside she was already pulling off. He turned around to Galina who was standing in the door way smirking. "GET OUT!"
----------
Ever since Galina left the only thing Roman had been doing was trying to call Ali,it had already been two hours ever since she's left and he'd been trying to call her but she wouldn't pick up.

As soon as he was about to go upstairs he heard the front door open and in walked Alicia.

"Baby where were you? No answer. She proceeded to walk into the kitchen unpacking the things she's brought.

"Do you need me to help you?"

She still ignored him.

"So I'm getting the silent treatment?"

"WHERE DO YOU THINK I WENT!? I WENT AND BROUGHT DIAPERS & FOOD IS IT A CRIME TO DO SO!?"

"It took you two hours?"

"It took you a few seconds to get back with your ex."

"Maybe if you knew the full story,we wouldn't be in this situation."

"You know what Roman,you want time to yourself I'll just pack and go spend thanksgiving with my sister!"

"Whatever,suit yourself,don't say I tried helping then you don't even wanna listen to me."

"SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE FINE WITH IT SO WHY NOT." She grabbed the diaper bag storming up stairs to the room, she walked over to Alana watching her as she slept.

"My sweet angel...mommy loves you princess,I see where you get all the sleeping from I was basically you when I was your age...you're gonna grow up soon,big time,hopefully you'd like to follow mommy and become a WWE Diva...I love you princess."

"Goodnight, sweetheart, well it's time to go,
Goodnight, sweetheart, well it's time to go.
I hate to leave you, but I really must say,
Goodnight, sweetheart, goodnight."
She sang while walking around the crib. "Mommies gonna be back late tomorrow hopefully uncle Dean won't stuff you too much,I love you,sleep tight."

--------

Alicia was close to finished packing and started to pack her other things when Roman walked in.

"You're really leaving?" He asked leaning on the wall folding his arms.

"I know what happened earlier but you won't let me explain."