50

Roman had fallen asleep at the room table those hours spent looking through his schedule upcoming events and any other random searches

Roman hadn't realized how late it was until he cracked open one eye and saw the lights in the second room on. His hair was in his eyes and he went to brush the stray locks back but found his hands stuck. Handcuffs holding his arms down and his feet tied to the chair legs.

"What the...?"

"Funny. ..I had the same reaction when I found you basically had a ball with the city whore,really Roman were you really just that lost out of your mind! YOU MISSED ME SO MUCH THAT YOU THOUGHT OF HER! DO YOU KNOW...how offensive that is." She circled around him only her underwear and sports bra.

He wiggled his hands, testing the strength of the knots though he knew she wouldn't have left them loose. "Alicia let me explain...I've gotta go with the boys I told them I'd work out with them and when I get back I'll tell you everything."

Her finger trailed down his neck, her laughter filling the room she slowly inched closer to him.  "That's what you aways say but by then will the FULL truth come out!" Her lips took the place of her finger, pressing soft kisses along his jawline. "Just think of it like this, I love you...I love you so much Ro aka like they say,trust is the key...no ones taking you away from me."

"And you had to tie me up just to say that?"

"Yes." Her arms were around his neck, "You should be thankful that I'm using something that will just leave you heart broken,lost...one little...CHOP!"

Her nose rubbed against his neck as she slipped her hands under the fabric of his "I'm nothing compared to that little tramp RoRo...I love you...I really do...so tell me...was she good?"

He turned his head, trying to capture her mouth in a kiss but she pulled back. "Ah ah ah." She placed a kiss on the tip of his nose. "I don't think so."

Roman groaned when she disappeared from behind him. "Alicia ..."

"What?"

"I don't know what I was thinking but I'll tell you for sure...she's no you...at all"

She laughed  again as she sat on the edge of the table her feet dangling. So close yet so far.

"No one said to do it Ro...but like the say,forgive and I do...we can talk about it...really I'm just saying you should have thought about what you were doing before you did it. Her foot traced a path up his shin and over his knee, coming to rest on his thigh trailing back down as she stood up. She leaned her hands on his thighs, her lips an inch from his. "You ready for this?"

The quick swallow after he licked his lips told her the answer was 'no,' but she pressed a kiss to his mouth anyway.

Using his arms as leverage, Alicia slipped her feet through the arms of the chair so she was sitting in his lap. Her breasts brushed his chest and his hands twitched up, trying to pull her closer. "Sucks, doesn't it...I mean you could have waited and waited and had this but you went to her...why RoRo, guess you'll just have to sit there and just wish and wish you could join."

"Seriously," he muttered. "

She catches his lips in a kiss This time, she let him join in, his head pushing forward to deepen the kiss, his tongue tracing her bottom lip. Her hands gripped his shoulders, shoving the fabric of the shirt as far off as it would go. "God, I did not really think this out," she moaned against his lips when the shirt caught on his biceps.

She scraped her fingernails down his chest as she kissed him, nipping at his lips. She felt his fingers straining toward her back and she inched out of his reach. "You're so impatient."

"Can you blame me?"

"Hm."

She hooked her fingers around the waistband of his shorts, Roman let his head fall back onto the chair. "Ali, you really need to move faster here."

He lifted his hips up enough for her to pull the clothing down. She stepped out of her underwear, kicking it into the pile of clothes.

"This would be easier if you untied my hands."

"Wouldn't you love that," she laughed as she let her lips dance up his stomach until she reached his lips.

"Unfortunately, it's not going to happen." She felt one of his fingers brush against her thigh and shivered from the shooting of electricity up her body.

She released her lip to grin. " I think we can move on, forgive each other."

Their kiss this time gentle and sweet, a counter to the need to do more than just let their bodies connect. He broke off first, his breathing labored as he clutched the arms of the chair.

Then she started to move, slowly, her fingers playing with his hair at his neck as she let her forehead balance on his.

Just when she started to feel close to breaking, she rocked forward, her hands braced on his chest.

"Untie me," he groaned. The need to hold her, to touch her, was unbearable.

"Oh look at the time,I forgot Paige wanted me to meet up with her." She stood up sliding back off of Roman smirking.

"Baby...come on,since we both need to go jus untie my we both go do what we have to do then once we get back we talk about what we have to say to each other.

"Oh no,it's okay I'll just tell the boys you overslept,I mean you did so it's not a lie."

"Alicia untie me!...please."

"So sorry I can't be late." As she turned around she did a small drop smirking knowing it was driving Roman crazy.

"Alicia....ALICIA COME ON!...fuc*...I love you!"

"I love you too RoRo."

"Damn how the hell did I get so lucky...it's scary but quit a Turn on...but these ropes are a bitc*!"