23

Roman was pacing back and forth in the waiting room on edge of losing his mind,they'd now been there for about an hour and still nothing.

"WHAT THE FUC* IS GOING ON THEY THEY'RE TAKING THIS LONG!"

"Relax Roman,They're probably just running tests. She's a fighter,she's gonna be fine how do I know...Im her brother."

"Would be better if you had that attitude the past hour." Roman mumbled.

"Like I said,just calm down,she's not going anywhere."

"Mr. Anoa'i?" A Dr. Called walking out of one of the back rooms, Roman rushed up speeding towards her.

"How's my wife,is she okay,tell me something Dam* it I've been waiting for an hour!"

"She's awake,we have to give her some fluids,she was severely dehydrated,it was the stomach flu, but the good news it didn't affect the baby."

"That's what doc told us the f...WAIT WHAT! BABY!?"

"5 weeks,we are still keeping a close look on both of them,she's gonna have to stay another night but you're free to go up,room 226."

"Okay...thank you." He turned to Ambrose but he waved him off to go ahead.

"Pregnant...and she didn't tell me...why wouldn't she...okay Reigns keep your cool...keep calm...lets just...hope for the best...

Alicia was laying in bed with her eyes closed when Roman came in slowly with the nurse.

"Babygirl." Roman said kissing her forehead surprised at how much her body heat had declined.

"Roman.." She said as the tears began to fall.

"I'm here babe." He said. "You scared the hell out of me, never do that to me again do you hear me Alicia Clane Anoa'i do you hear me." He told her as he wiped her tears.

"R...Roman...I....I'm pregnant..I didn't know I swear! I would have told you! I'm sorry!"

Well that went faster than thought..."I know...the doctor told me...looks like Alana & JoJo are gonna have a new friend."

"Roman I can't do this! Alana isn't even 2 months,JoJo isn't gonna be ready for this sudden I'm already a complete mess and I don't w-

"Alicia baby everything is going to be okay,I promise,we can do this,JoJo & Alana will be fine, we can do this,together...look at me." He said taking Her face in his hand so they were making eye contract. "We need to take care of you. You need to get healthy. Do you understand."

"Y...yes."

"I love you so much baby girl,just promise never scare me like that again,I can't see myself without you." He said pressing his lips to hers.

"Alicia I'm gonna get your meds for the rest of the day do you need more water or soft foods?"

"Yea,plenty of water,may I have a few applesauces please."

"Of course,sir?"

"No thanks,Thank you."

after the nurse left Roman scooted one of the chairs next to the bed continuing to hold her hand.

"I still can't believe we are having another baby." Roman said placing his hand on Alicia's stomach.

"I'm so sorry Ro,I didn't mean t- he leaned over silencing her with a kiss.

"I'm gonna need you to stop apologizing,baby you know I love you nothing's gonna change that this is just a major step in our relationship and I'm gonna do any and everything to make sure all four of my princess's are healthy happy and smiling."

"s...so you think it's a girl?"

"Well right now it's 2 on 1 for a boy so go figure,I'll be happy either way,especially as long as I've got my beautiful wife with me,it's all I could ask for,right now your job is to get better,okay?"

"Thank you Ro...and I'm so-

"I'm sorry what,I know you're not about to say what I think."

"No,I was gonna say I'm so glad that I have you in my life and I know there's no one in this world that can take your place."

"I love you too Ali...forever."