61

Roman and Alicia pulled into the arena parking lot for Smackdown, she started to get out when Roman beat her to it.

"I can get my own bag ya know."

"Yea I know." He said chuckling

"Figured,well I know one thing you won't be carrying this." She said lifting the title putting it over her shoulder.

"Nice gold,I've got me my own too." He unzipped his jacket showing the title wrapped around his waist.

"Maybe one day I'll just take that away from you."

"Anytime any day baby."

They started heading into the arena but stopped when they saw the crowd of fans near the gates.

"You wanna go in first or?"

"Whatever you wanna do baby girl."

"We love you guys too,give us a minute and we love back out luvs." She called out as they passed by.

"Stupid slu*! You got Nikki banned!" Someone from the crowd yelled,she shook off the comment but could feel as if that person was staring daggers into her back.

"Ignore them." Roman whisperd taking her hand in his.

"Pumpkin!! Awe look at this power couple double champions,cute!"

"Trust me I've already seen the tweets online."

"Because we are finally free of the witch! Now ah just know I want a shot at the title sometime."

"And I'm willing to give that opportunity luv,friendly competition...so are you coming out for a little M&G?"

"I was actually just on my way out, Roman take the bags,I'm stealing girly for a bit."

Before Alicia could respond Paige was already dragging her with her to the exit. "Sorry Ro!"

"No she's not!"

--------

After the show was over Roman and Dean Along with Alicia went around signing autographs for the fans near ringside after they won their match of course. (Roman and Dean)
They were trying to get as many people as possible before security were telling them to head backstage.

Alicia was following behind the guys when she heard a voice in the crowd say. "I wanna meet her and give her my letter." She turned around jogging to the ringside area until she noticed where the voice came from, she told security it was okay and walked closer to the baracade holding her arms out. "I'm a fan of hugs come here love." The girl was frozen in her tracks until the lady most likely her mom patted her back scooting her forward. After the hug the little girl handed the note to Alicia and she held it close to her heart. "I can't wait to read it sweetie,thank you."

"I love you Alicia,thank you for being such an amazing idol."

"I love you too Hun!" She blew a kiss her way before heading back up the ramp.

"You're so good with kids, no wonder Alana is spoiled."

"Oh yea right Dean if it's anyone doing the spoiling it's Raven and Naomi and Carmella I love my daughter but those three are going crazy."

"Now that I can believe,so what are you two doing now that the shows over?"

"I'm fried and sore fudgin Brie has a freakin kicking addiction and my back feels like it's on fire...bitc*."

"Where no need for me to ask ya Reigns wherever she goes you go,well I'll be with Paige if you need me movie night tonight,horror marathon."

"Shoulda figured." Both Alicia and Roman said.

"Okay seriously can we head out now that he's is calling my name."

"Of course,here." He bent down half way pointing to his back. "Hop on."

"No need to tell me twice."

-------
Once they'd gotten to the hotel room Alicia was first to call the bathroom then like planned hit the bed right after only wearing her sports bra and bottoms.

"You're gonna sleep like that?" Roman asked raising his eye.

"And why not,I'm going to bed not a date."

"Yea I know that but it's gonna be pretty hard for me to lye there knowing you're dressed in that." The next thing she knew he was leaving marks down her neck.

"R...Roman." She moaned

"Hmm."

"No...I'm tired it's too late maybe tomorrow okay?"

"Like I said it's gonna be hard to do...actually hard for the both of us to sleep one with the mind...one with the pleasure."

"Down boy." She giggled kissing his cheek pushing him back. "I'm going to sleep because I will be busy busy tomorrow morning but I promise the rest of the day will be me and you."

"Fine,get your rest baby girl,I'll be right here when you wake up."

"Yea and I hope you have enough cold water by the time morning comes."

"Wh...shi*!...I ah...gotta as you say powder my nose."

"Shut up...and use lots of cold water all that you need!" She yelled as he walked into the bathroom smirking to herself.

FIRST OMG NIA JAX TWEETED ME BACK I'M A MESS I FREAKIN LOVE HER YOU GUYS JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH SHE'S HELPED ME IN SO MANY WAYS! ❤️
And-Sorry this chapter is all over its late sorta but idc but it's writers block big time but...yea,hopefully I'll have something in mind by morning,feel free to leave ideas though! Along with any comments if you want! Tah tah now!! 🤘