27

"Roman stop,please,STOP!" Alicia quickly sat up automatically feeling the sweat dripping...she was in Alana's room the door locked with a mattress & cover on the floor.

Trying to fall asleep after the beating from Roman was impossible, (everything except the garage part happened in real life for her) she reached over grabbing her phone . 10:30... Gladly there was a bathroom connected to the room so she grabbed the long sleeve dress she had hung up in that closet and went to shower.

"God please let him be gone...please." She said to herself..... After her shower which was longer than expected not knowing when the water hit her bruises it would sting that much. Brushing her hair back she took one last glance in the mirror sighing. "Why me."

-------
Once she's gotten downstairs she was able to relax a bit seeing Roman wasn't there,she went to the kitchen to make the fast easy breakfast,a bowl of cereal. She had just reached up and grabbed a bowl when she heard footsteps.

"Alicia?"...Roman

Fear automatically took over she started to panic accidentally knocking the bowl onto the floor.

"Alicia." As he started walking towards her she started to back away until her back hit the counter,trapped. "Please don't hit me."

"What?"

"Roman please stop,don't come any closer."

"Babygirl what's wr-

"DON'T...don't call me that.."

He stopped noticing she was shaking and the fear in her voice. "

"I....I'll fix you breakfast,as she slowly scooted passed him she made no eye contact.

She struggled her way up the steps then the only thing heard the door bring shut. Roman sighed leaning his back on the wall. "What the hell did I do to her...she's marked permanently...because of me.

A few hours later Roman was still downstairs on the couch when there was a knock at the door.

"Hel- before he could finish a hand came his way slapping him.

"What the,Raven!"

"How dare you fuc*ing put your hands on my sister you bastard you promised! I swear you're lucky she's not pressing charges or you a** would be in jail."

Okay...I deserved that... "Raven last night was J-

"Was just a night that you most likely lost the love of your life,if it was me you'd not only be in jail but you'd be paying higher child support I'd make it happen AND you wouldn't be able to have any babies BECAUSE I'D CHOP YOUR SHI* OFF!"

"Raven." They both turned around seeing Alicia slowly walking down the steps,Raven rushed over taking her bags. "Hey could you...go to the car,I'll be fine walking to it's not that far."

"Oh,yea sure,just yell if you need anything,help...help making some CUTS!...ill be in the car." She passed by Roman knocking into him with her shoulder.

"Alicia I know what I-

"You know what you did last night,I know...just like Robert,Seth,the club guy,everyone right...I just really need to...time...okay...um....when JoJo comes give her this letter,I told her I'd go to her play but I can't phase to see her heartbroken...ill get the DVD,anything they sell during."

"Wait...what are you trying to say?" He reached out to take her hand but she pulled back.

"I guess this means goodbye until I'm in the right mind again...goodbye Roman." She started topaz by when Roman gently grabbed her arm and cupped her face kissing her but she didn't kiss back.

"Goodbye Roman." She didn't even bother looking at him one last time before walking out getting to the car. Roman only stood there starring at the note... He tried holding in the tears but they continued to pour down..

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.."