9

Roman's POV
God I basically feel so useless at times when she's feeling like this and won't say anything I know it's her choice to tell or not but I can't stand it,I promised her I'd be there, I was walking towards the living room when I heard her phone starting to ring but she didn't budge so I walked over and saw it was a text.

Damn it her passcode...think...birthday...nope...day of her debut...no...why am I so slow the day of our wedding,yup. Sure I'm going threw her phone without permission but it's not like I'm going threw EVERYTHING, I went I her messages and saw her new text from Nattie.

The texts

"Nat...idk what to do honestly being back in Atlanta...the same hotel the atmosphere just feeling how it felt when it happened."

"You don't need to stress luv,Roman is gonna be there to protect you and if you need anything don't forget we're here."

"What if Roman gets Tired of me needing help...and leaves....and takes Alana with him."

"He'd never,if this is bothering you then just tell him,you know he'll make sure and show you even more how much he cares,get some rest love, 7:30 outing with girls you in?"

"You know how it is when I wake up...thanks for the advice,see ya laters luv."

Wow...so that's why she's been freaking out and nervous and distant later....I thought she was fine riding a plane I didn't know this was her first major now being back in Atlanta,a lot of crap did happen that'll basically hunt her the rest of her life...it's my job to make sure she know no ones gonna hurt her...no one.

-------
Roman had gotten back to the room and setup the little things he had, putting the sparkling juice on the counter shutting down most of the lights then stripping down into his boxers. He slowly climbed into the bed making sure not to wake Alicia.

Once sitting for a bit to see if she'd move in her sleep or wake up which she didn't he crawled near her  placing soft kisses against her neck, a soft moan escaped her lips.

Alicia was still sleep and Roman decided that this was the way he wanted to wake her especially after seeing the text.

He gripped the sheet that was covering the most delicate parts of her body and pulled it from her grasp, he licked his lips as he took in the sight in front of him.

"Mm...no...pl...please stop Robert please! No!"

Roman automatically raised back up gently shaking her. "Baby wake up."

She shot up her her eyes opening wide trembling.

"Alicia...look at me." He gently cupped her face gazing into her eyes. "He's gone...he's no where near you,he can't hurt you again,he won't,even if he tried,I'm gonna protect you that's a promise."

"P...promise?"

"Cross my heart baby girl." He gave her a peck on the lips and gently laid her onto her back.

"Let the king take care of his princess."

He traced a finger down the center of her abdomen before settling on the sweet area. He gently caressed it while never letting his eyes leave her face. He loved to watch her respond to the pleasure he was giving her.

His removed his finger as he inched his way lower on the bed and lowered himself in between Alicia's thighs; his hot breath against her warm bundle of nerves caused her to shift her hips underneath him.

His hands rested firmly on her hip as he lowered his lips to her "party"  His tongue brushed gently against the slick and Alicia's breathe quickened at the first light touches. Roman grinned to himself before spreading her legs wider and tasting every inch of Her. a gasp escaping her as she arched her back off the bed and in a low moan.

R...Roman...."

Her eyes opened wide once again  as his tongue lapped against her and she felt a pool of warmth building inside of her that she couldn't control.

His lips sucked on her and she felt as though she was losing control of her body. She let out another long moan as she felt his wet tongue slip inside of her as she felt the orgasm build within.

"Oh god, Ro!" she screamed

"Roman! please! Don't stop! God, just don't stop"

And he didn't.

Alicia felt her orgasm take control. It was slight at first but as Roman's  tongue continued to make rotations as he tasted her, the feeling became overwhelming. She used her hands to grip his hair and pull as the pleasure burst within her and she released the final drops of her orgasm against his lips.

"Oh, Roman Yes...yes...god, yes!"

Her cries of pleasure eventually dwindled down to just above a whisper as she rode out her climax, her hands still latched onto Roman's  hair.

She eventually let go and her chest heaved as she tried to regain her breath. Roman glanced up at her and licked his lips before giving her a wide grin.

"Best way to wake up my queen with pleasure."

"Only you,wh-

She was cut off by her phone going off,she reached up answering putting it on speaker.

"GIRL WHERE ARE YOU! Nao is freaking out because she said she's got our table reserved and she doesn't wanna be late."

"YEA and if the good drinks run out you've got a kick to the face coming!" Paige yelled.

"What time is it?"

"TIME TO GET YOUR LAZY A** UP ALONG WITH THOR AND GET YOUR TALES DOWN HERE!"

"Alright alright,give us a few."

Once she hung up she went to sit up when Roman pushed her back down the shoulders.

"They can wait,round two is in need."