53

"Alright girl what about this dress,it's pink,and it's so you."

"Um pink you got right so me,no do you know much clea will be exposed."

"Oh my god you worry about the smallest things what do you think Steph is gonna call you out because of it,let the paparazzi talk boo."

"You don't get it Nao,I'm just not that type,it just doesn't suit me.."

"What about this?" (The pic above) "okay it's slight show but look it's...cute and really looks like you'll rock it...just try on...please."

"Oh what the heck,I'll admit it,it's cute...ill take it." She started to reach into her purse when Jimmy took the bag out of her hand. "Jimmy!?"

"No,just like I'm treating my wife I'm gonna treat my basically cousin,pretty sure you are since you married my cousin so...cousin cousin...you're just family okay don't make this hard on me!"

"Um,babe...we didn't even say anything,you put that all on yourself."

"Alright we're gonna buy this stuff I'm gonna find my conditioner and we're going to IHOP!"

"Hm,sounds good to me."

-------
Once they'd gotten to the hotel Alicia had changed into a long sleeve red and black flannel,black jeans and wore her red high top converse her and Naomi had slight twinned up doing matching high braided buns.

Once we got to the restaurant we ended up meeting with Jey his girlfriend Dean and Paige sure it was a crowded table but being around family and friends truly does help.

"You know what would be cool if this place was like the house of Waffle and had a music box."

"You've really gotta stop talking that way Jey seriously the next time you make a word backwards I will slap you."

"Jimmy,control your wife,you're just not use to it you get around us Samoans with some good music,party of dance a OW! TRIN!"

"I told you not to say it again and what you do."

"Fine! I won't say it again."

"Hey sis?"

"Yea?"

"You know I'm the best brother in the world right?"

"Dean,is this gonna lead to you asking me for a favor?"

"No...well." He glanced down at his watch starting to tap his foot. "Any second now...come on...come on...damn it,hold on a sec." He stood up pulling his phone out dialing.

"Excuse you I know you're not rushing me!" A girl said as she walked in.

"Maybe if you knew how to tell and watch time!"

"It's called having to strap in,in strap carry baby and baby luggage maybe you should do so yourself since you're the grandpa!"

Alicia put her head down biting her lip a rush of laughter fighting to take over knowing exactly who it was arguing with Dean.

"Sorry I'm grandpa I'm too old to carry things."

"Oh whatever Ambrose god I still wonder how the hell we're related...hi,I'm Raven."

"Oh my goodness it's nice to finally put a name with a face,Alicia never stops talking about you." Naomi said shaking her hand.

"Good things I hope." She introduced herself to the other guys then walked over near Alicia tapping her back. "Little Al mommy seems to be hiding should be Come back another time?"

"Alana!? Her head shot up and she quickly turned around extending her arms. "Hi babygirl, mommy missed you,yes I did,have you been behaving, did Auntie feed you?"

"I'm one person okay geez,I fed her before we hit the road."

"I'll take your word."

"Hey guys I hate to ruin the moment but maybe we should go else where and do family meets people are starting to stare.

----------
"Hey there little one its Uce man aka Fly Jey,it's nice to finally meet you." She stuck her hands out giggling. "Just a few more inches and you'll be learning the Samoan chant,fave painted a-

"Jimmy stop trying to corrupt my daughter,:!3 Hasn't even said mama.

"Actually, she may...have...already."

"Amd you didn't tell me!"

"Well I was in the moment of AWE and oh my gosh that I forgot but I got it on video."

"Show me!"

"Okay,okay."

She pulled out her phone going to the video. "You know ma ma loves you princess but she's gotta go work she promises to be back,she's not gonna forget about you."

"Mm...mmm, Mama! Mama!"

The video ended and everyone's was looking st Alicia who had tears coming from her eyes.

"Don't judge me okay!"

"Don't worry,we're not you little weirdo,it's s mother moment."

"This is so adorable." Paige glanced up towards Dean who sat in silence clearing his throat. "Ah...I forgot guys me and Paige have somewhere to be we'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Ah huh...little nasties."

--------
"Ro...do you want a girl or boy?"

"Maybe another girl, Alan...I mean...never mind just another girl maybe a boy it's half and half."

"Well I want a girl teach her how to be fearless fit and strong like me...but I've really gotta get something off my chest."

"And what's that?"

"Me holding...your child...we're still adjusting to each other soon to be closer because of the baby...I need you to do something,it's beneficial for both of us."

"Okay,what's that?"

"Wel last time I checked Alicia took off you guys ring that last time you two argued and since then it's been the same thing so...as of now...with this baby on the way...I need you to get a divorce."

Roman's turned his full attention tobher his mouth falling open. "Nicole.."

"It's for the best so things go right with us and this baby...divorce or I'm going solo like I've always had to...but no pressure you have til morning to thing about it,I'm gonna get some rest okay?"

"Y..yea...okay."