Just Traveling!

Everywhere, no matter where you looked there was nothing but fire. In the distance a great fox was destroying the forest area with its massive tails and maw as it tried to reach its destination to the village in the south of it. Though everything was burning one person was calmingly sitting in the distance admiring the view of the mayhem. The stranger clicked his tongue together before leaning back against the tree.

“Not very neat are you?”

Chuckling behind the stranger was another man. He wore a simple mask that covering his face with only one eye showing that glowed red. A black cloak covered his body as he made himself known to the other stranger.

“No, but it is doing its purpose.” Looking back at the nine tails, this took a deep breath, and began to launch an attack. However as he seemed to tense with joy the attack suddenly disappeared and reappeared several hundred miles away. “WHAT?!” he screamed.

With a poof of smoke a massive red toad wearing a navy blue yakuza coat appeared holding a large sword. On top of his head were a man with golden hair and a long white cloak with flames at the bottom. With a pair of glowing green eyes the stranger watched and memorizes the scene as the greatest bijuu of all beasts disappear into some sort of vessel that the man had carried.

Chuckling, the other lifted himself off the branch to stare at the other man, “It seems that you lose…If you have another chance at destroying the village notify me as for now, I must go and… take care of something.”

Before the other man turn around and glare at him he had disappeared in a cloud of ash before reappearing in another location. The area around him was replaced with the scent of ash and fire as he began to make his way to a massive volcano. The mouth of it continued to spout ash and magma as he made his way to the mouth. Surrounding the volcano was building upon building that was held in the air by the air current from the volcano and other methods. Above the volcano was a white building stain black from the soot and ash clouds that continue to spout from its mouth. Looking up to that building he tensed his legs before jumping up to the building and landing at a balcony.

Closing the door to his office he changed from his grey and green cloak and replacing it with a thin white cloak with a grey wide hat with a kanji symbol for ash. As he took a seat on his chair his secretary opened the door to present him with his daily ritual of signing or tearing apart documents.

“Hokage-sama, I brought your documents for the village’s stability over the volcano, so far our seals are at full capacity and continue to stay strong as it uses the energy of the volcano to keep it from running out of chakra.” Giving the secretary a tight nod she left him be with his mountain of document work.

Going through several of the papers that were piled high on his table, one lone paper decided to slip conveniently off the table and right next to his foot. Raising a brow he lowered himself to pick up the paper and began to read. Suddenly a slow smirk turned into a devilish grin as he signed an approval on the document. Leaning against his chair he turned around to stare at the exploding volcano.

“Now it begins…”