Chapter 44: The Beginning of the End

Shakirie was in pain.

No...

She was in agony.

Every single fiber of her being was screaming at her as her power pulsed within her from the stone in her hand. She could still feel the sparks of electricity dance through her system, causing her to spasm. Her eyes were closed as he tensed every so often from the pulses she felt through her body.

She had hidden herself away after she desecrated the forest area, killing off every single one of those White Zetsus, creating a fifty-meter-deep and sixty-meter-wide hole in the ground. The smell of burnt ash and dirt drifted in the wind, providing the perfect coverage as she slips away to heal.

Hiding in one of the many caves, she leans against the wall, perfectly safe with her non-chakra body. No one will be able to find her for a while, she she decided to rest.

Death on the other hand was hovering about in her mind, muttering worriedly. She can recall him saying that she wouldn't be able to hold his full power...

He was right...

She could barely move and just getting to this cave took hours, the setting sun in the distance giving the last of its warmth as it crawled down. The explosions in the distance had calmed down, providing a false calm between the fractions.

"Shakirie-sama!"

Eyes snapped open as wall of fire burst at the entrance, blocking the intruder.

"GACK! HOT!"

"Wait... that voice," she muttered. Lowering the flames, she saw the small familiar genin team, Koga, Hana, and Kana before her. Blinking rapidly, she shouted.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THREE IDIOTS DOING HERE?!"

Flinching from her words, they took several steps forward, determination in their eyes, "We're here to bring you home, Shakirie-sama!"

Growling, electricity sparking, "For the last time, I will-" she gasps as a rush of pain flowed through her.

DO NOT USE MY POWERS SHAKIRIE!

Closing her eyes, the fire and lighning disappeared and they were left in the dark. Koga approached her slowly, hand reaching out, touching her shoulder. He expected his hand to catch on fire, a burst of lighting shocking through his system, or the wind punching him away.

All he got was a flinch.

Hana frowned and moved forward, hands glowing green. As she touched Shakirie's arm, she gasps, "Th-There's no chakra flow!"

"OH MY KAMI, SHE'S DEAD!" screamed Kana.

"YOU IDIOTS, I'M NOT DEAD!" Shakirie shouted, causing them all to flinch. Sighing, Shakirie closed her eyes, enjoying the coolness of the chakra flowing into her system, "I am from a whole other world that doesn't require chakra."

"So that's why out sensor team came back negative every single time," muttered Koga before he realized something, "Wait..." he rushed forward, "You're from a whole other world?!"

Rolling her eyes, she said, "Of course, you honestly think Life and Death were born in this world?"

Seeing the three nod, she grumbled, "Idiots, the lot of you, no before I was born, the Great Spirits were born in the inbetween, as I like to call it. There they grew and mature until they found a way out and into a world."

"Cool," all three whispered leaning closer.

It was silent once more and Shakirie liked it. However, Kana asked, "Is... Is it true. Were you really drugged to forget?"