Chapter 54: Life and Death vs. A Goddess

The heat surrounding the two was incredible. Hot fumes of volcanic gas swirled around them, attempting to drown the two vessels. However, a blazing wind continues to surround them, blocking the wind from harming them. Both Kaguya's and the vessel glared at each other. Watching the other's movements.

Shakirie moved.

With her hands burning in a white flame, Shakirie began make the fire swirl around her body, creating a dynamic, flaming tornado aiming directly at the woman. The impact resulted in a loud boom that echoed around the volcanic area.

As the blonde fought, Rayne floated towards Naruto and Sasuke. "We'll fight against her, you two think of a plan!" She paused, her eyes searching around, "Where are Neji, Itachi, and Rin?"

Naruto moved forward, "I don't know. Itachi and Neji charged forward to try and pull you back but Kaguya tossed them to the side, knocking them out. Rin disappeared when you guys did."

Rayne frowns slightly only to turn and face the fighting pair. "At least their away from this fight," she flies forward, twirling her body at the same time. Water particles began to grow around her and soon she joined Shakirie in tackling Kaguya.

The woman quickly began to recover and she quickly began to attack back. Elements against elements swirled around the area. Fire met fire, ice against ice. Every element clashed. Several times she had vanished within a strange black portal and reappeared behind either Rayne or Shakirie only to find herself being blown away by the vessel.

Shakirie was hovering only a few feet away, Death growling in the back of her mind. It seems that we are at a stale mate against Kaguya

A frown formed on the blonde's face as she ducks from a blast from Kaguya. "How do we beat her then?"

"SHAKIRIE, RAYNE! MOVE!" Naruto shouts.

Listening to the shinobi, both vessels flew backwards, far from Kaguya.

The woman watched as the two moved away before she was engulfed in a black flame. Rayne turns to find Sasuke's eyes focus on the enemy as Naruto burst forward. Familiar hands signs were shown as a total of eleven Narutos appeared. Thinking that a shower of Rasengans were about to form, Rayne placed her palms forwards, fingers outstretched, and form a barrier of ice and wind. Shakirie hovered close, watching the Narutos moving even closer.

Poofs of smoke surrounded Kaguya.

A rush of blood flowed into their noes as both Shakirie and Rayne turns away, faces beet red. Nine incredibly handsome men had appeared right in front of Kaguya. Shakirie was sputtering while Rayne kept her eyes shut tight, wiping the blood from her nose.

Though both their thoughts were cursing Naruto's stupidity, they were completely shocked to see the teen deliver a devastating punch to her face, knocking her far across the field of lava before disappearing.

"IT WORKED?!" Rayne shouts as Sasuke and Naruto moved into position.

Moments passed and soon Kaguya reappeared between them. Their palms were facing towards them.

They were surrounded by ice.

Rayne blinks and looks around to find Naruto, Sasuke, and Kaguya within a massive block of ice. With her mind focus, her eyes glowed a bright blue as she flew forward and touched the ice. A command flowed from her thoughts and into the ice. Within a single second, the molecules within quickly melted, releasing the two teens, but kept Kaguya within the ice.