Chapter 49: Everything Changes

All was quiet.

Why?

Sticking her head out, Rayne began to look around to see the shinobis staring ahead with a confused look. Pulling herself out, she approaches Neji, who had the Byakugan on, and was closes to her.

"What happened?"

"I'm... unsure. It seems as if it was sucked into a vortex of some sorts.

"Vortex?"

"Yes, but-" He tenses before shouting, "INCOMING!"

Turning her head, she screamed as a massive avalanche of shurikins that were at least six feet long and six feet wide, heading right towards them. Cursing, she rushes forward, eyes glowing and raised a massive wall and right on time. Hundreds of thuds were heard as the attack continued for a few more seconds before it disappeared.

Jumping over the barrier, she looked around to see something completely wrong, "WHERE'S THE JUUBI?!" she shouted.

A click of sandals caused her head to look to her right and found Neji and Hinata, their byakugan activated. "He's... He's not gone," whispered Hinata.

"It seems that this beast... was sealed."

Frowning, she crossed her arm, "By who?"

Looking around to her allies, she began to shout, "Alright, medics, get your asses to work and start healing. I'll surround us with a barrier that will provide you with some reprieve."

Kicking off, eyes glowing aqua, she opened her arms and felt the earth tremble. Soon, a massive domb of solid stone and diamonds wrapped the area with the shinobis tightly.

"Life!" she shouts, only to find the massive dragon already by her side.

"We... have a situation."

"What?"

The large dragon lifted his head to the location where the Juubi was, "It seems that Obito has sealed the Juubi within himself, making him the ten tailed Jinchuuriki."

"...Well... is that a bad thing?"

Sighing, Life grumbled, "Yes, remember he was a powerful human without the beast within him... but."

"With the Juubi sealed within him, he's like, a thousand times stronger than ever before," Rayne groaned, "That's... just great..."

BOOOOOM!!!

Both of their heads snapped up to see an explosion several miles from them, "What the..."

"We are needed, Rayne, lower the barrier around the humans."

Rayne glared at him, "BUT-"

"Do you wish for them to be entrapped throughout the war?"

Rayne bit her lip before shaking her head. Touching the barrier, she felt the earth swallowing it up and she looks at the people, "Alright, Life and I will go help Naruto, Sasuke and the kages. Rest here, oh..." she looks to the right. Eye slightly twitchy, "Please, whatever you do, don't join the fight between Madara and the Senju."

Twirling into the air, she sat on Life's crown and they took off.

Shakirie was huffing as she glared at Obito. He had tried to kill off Naruto and Sasuke, but with some quick thinking by Minato, saved the two. However, in the process, he lost his arm. When he was distracted, Shakirie had struck from above, landing a good hit on the jinchuurikis back before she felt Death's wind pull her away quickly and tossing her towards Minato.