Chapter 33 ~Rage On~

The day was quiet as the sun began to rise in the distance. Through her window, Shakirie glared at the sun, not wanting to get up and greet the day. Her back was still sore from when Rayne launched her into the air, while the Latin disappeared like the coward she was, before Shakirie landed on the ground. Death, who had returned to her stone, had laughed at her for nearly an hour straight before she threatened to never let him out again, which quickly prompted the dragon to be quiet.

A knock was heard and she listened as the sliding rice paper door opened to reveal Deidara in a light blue house kimono. "Hey, Itachi just finished making breakfast. Better hurry before Suigetsu eats everything again, un."

The door closed and she groaned loudly in agitation, she did not want to get up, but very quickly she got up headed towards the bathroom. Changing into a simple pair of black shorts and shirt that had the Uchiha symbol on the back, she put on a pair of red slippers and she dragged herself out of the room before heading downstairs.

Sitting down at the table, she gave a loud yawn before hearing a plate settle in front of her. Blinking away the sleep, she found a bowl of rice on one side as well as some miso soup and a rolled egg. With a pair of chopsticks, she thanked Itachi, who had sat down next to her, and began to eat.

For the past few weeks, she had been living with Itachi and Sasuke in their family home along with Deidara and Suigetsu. Today was Suigetsu's last day at the house while Deidara was still too lazy to find an apartment on his own, not that they minded, there were plenty of houses to spare.

...That was mean of her to think.

Finishing up breakfast, she leaned against her hand, "So what's the plan for today?"

"Sasuke has some business with the Hokage along with Naruto while I will see what missions are offered."

"So you're back on the pay roll?"

The stoic Uchiha gave a small nod before standing up, "Yes, though I will still be under watched by ANBU and demoted back into Chunin."

Shakirie scoffed, "Really? Knowing you, you'll be back to Jonin soon, but not ANBU." Her eyes glared at the Uchiha, "You go back to ANBU and I'll kick your ass."

For a few seconds, Itachi stares at her before leaving her on her own. Grumbling, she said, "Oh I wonder what I should do, hmmm, have any suggestions, Itachi? No because I needed to get up and be epic looking as I walk out of the room."

Going to the front door, she slipped on her shoes and walked to the door, "I'll be in the Forest of Death, probably dying from a poisonous bug or something, who knows," she shouted behind her as she walked out the door.

The walk to the training field was a short one as there was no one up at this horrid hour. WHY DID DEIDARA KEEP WAKING HER AT 6 IN THE MORNING?! She mentally shouted before standing in front of those massive trees. Looking to the back of her hand, she saw the red glow of the gem brighten. "Guess you want to come out, huh?"

Raising her hand in the air, she took a deep breath and searched the sky. It took a few moments until a small line appeared, sparking from the electricity of Death's impatient form. Pushing her emotions forward in wanting Death into this world, the sky split apart and instantly, the massive form of the dragon appeared.

With a loud thud, Death groaned as he stretched his limbs. Without a fair well, he spread his wings open and took off into the sky for his hourly flight. They've always done this since he first appeared and as usual...

"Three... two... one..."

Leaves rustled above her before landing behind her.

Right on cue. Turning around she found a team of ANBU behind her, fully prepared to go into the Forest of Death with her while she trained. Since Death's threat to the village, whenever they see the deadly dragon, a team of ANBU would appear, making sure that she would not be injured.