Chapter 31: Into the World

Birds were twittering all about with a soft breeze flowing through the window and into the newly created hospital room. A steady beeping sound continued monotonously as the morning continued. However, a patient within the room was slowly growing... agitated.

Glaring at the person next to her, she shouted, "Oh come on! It's been a day! We need to get up and get going! Itachi! Deidara!"

Both men raised a brow before Itachi sighed, "Shakirie, though you are mostly healed, it does not guarantee that you will be allowed to leave the room."

The blond gave a deathly glare at him, one glowing red eye and the other a bright blue one, "I need to figure out how to use this Sharingan before we fight in the war!"

"That's no excuse, hmm," grumbled Deidara, "Until the Hokage herself dismisses you, you're stuck here, un."

She sighed loudly before throwing herself back on her bed, "But it's so boring!"

"Get over it!"

Glaring at the window, she saw a very annoyingly, happy, Latin. With a slick smile, she said, "Aw, poor Shakirie, stuck in this boring old Hospital."

With a snap of her fingers, she heard a yelp as a spark torched the end of the other's kimono, "Oh shut the fuck up, Rayne, and go jump off a bridge."

"Can't," she stated plainly before slipping inside and sitting on the edge of the bed, "I haven't rebuild the bridges yet."

"Then do it and then jump off it." Shakirie gave her a glare before she closed her eyes. Seconds later, the door opened. 

Opening a blue eye, she watched as Tsunade stride forward with a green hand. As usual, the blond lie still until the older woman stood back up and nodded, "You're free to go." Then she turned to the others, "There will be a meeting in one hour, be there, all of you." Turning around, she walked right out.

Taking a deep breath, she jumped off the bed. Instantly a bag was thrown to her and Rayne was by the window, "I'll meet you at Ichiraku's resturant!" Then she jump.

Shakirie looked at the window for a second before commenting, "Well at least she jump off something, to bad she didn't get hurt." Opening the bag, she found a pair of shorts with a mesh shirt and a tank top along with other necessities. 

Looking at Itachi and Deidara, she said, "Get out." Instantly they were on their feet and walked out with a small click of a closed door. Waving her hand, she closed the window and proceeded to go to the shower room.

Walking out of the room, she found that only Itachi remained by the door. "We're Deidara?"

"He was called to help with removing several boulders with is... art."

"Well he's going to have a blast, won't he. No pun intended," she added. Tying her hair with a spare band, she walked out of the hospital and into the rebuilding town. 

Ignoring most of the people and waving at a few familiar characters, she found herself in front of Ichiraku's Ramen stand with Rayne already seated with Naruto and Sasuke. Rayne was laughing while the blond spoke. Sasuke was ignoring them all before he looked up and nodded to Itachi. 

Shakirie sat on the both next to Rayne while Itachi sat next to Sasuke and both began to speak quietly with one another. Teuchi smiled and stood in front of her, "So what would you like to order?"

"I'd like a beef ramen please," she asked before looking at Rayne, "So heard anything about the meeting we have to attend?"

Rayne shook her head, "Not really, but from what I heard from others Tsunade is going to make an annoucement about the Itachi and the others with... questionable backgrounds." She took a deep gulp of her ramen, swallow, she said, "But it's nothing bad. With ROOT gone and Danzo dead, we're set."