Chapter 2: We're Where?!

“I…they’re…waking…” muttered some voices.

The voices surrounding them both were annoying and they felt someone shake their shoulders to force them to wake up quicker. Shakirie slapped the hand away before shifting to the side of the bed. However she moved too far and fell onto the hard concrete floor.

“OUCH, DAMNIT RAYNE!” she shouted as she jumped up from the floor to glare at complete strangers. Blinking a bit she looked around and saw that Rayne was in another bed beside her. Grabbing the pillow that was under her head she lifted it high and smacked it down hard on her face. The impact of the pillow frightened Rayne so badly that she literally jumped from her bed and grabbed hold of the metal post, glaring furiously at her friend.

“What the FUDGE SHAKIRIE! Why did you smack me?” she glared. However her glaring ended quickly as she looked around the room too. Many people were wearing white scrubs that seemed to cover the sides of their heads along with a weird hat to match it. By the door were two of the shinobis staring at them with a look on their face.

“You know that they think that we’re crazy right?” murmured Rayne.

Shakirie simply stared at her before she sat back on the bed and lay back down on the bed. Sighing loudly Rayne leaned back on the bed and closed her eyes. Though she wasn’t asleep she found herself listening to the guards by the door. Shrugging her shoulders she faced her friend, “Știi unde suntem?” You know where we are right?

Shakirie glanced at her and nodded, “Vârtejul…” Naruto...

Both of the girls had spoken Romanian for a class credit in school and simply began to speak it normally on a daily basis so that people would stare at them like they were crazy.

Seeing the guards stare at them Rayne stuck her tongue out and got off her bed only to jump on Shakirie, “Ghici cine vom vedea!” Guess who we are going to see!

“Moartea!” Gaara! Shouted Shakirie, more like squeal, and a bright smile appeared on her face. The guards looked at her with a raised brow and began to mutter to themselves. The one of the right nodded and left.

Seeing the guard leave made Rayne break out a smile before she burst out laughing. “Suntem în probleme de vorbire atât de mult în limba română!” We're in so much trouble speaking in Romanian!

“Da, acesta este complet vina ta, totuși.” Yep, it is totally your fault though.

“Da…” Yep… Looking over at the other guard who looked at us Rayne smiled and looked back at Shakirie, “Omule, fii atent!” Dude, check this out!

Hoping off her bed she ignored the medics and simply stood in front of the guard. She continued to stare at him as he slowly began to look at other things in the room. Soon she moved even closer to him who had backed away from her until his back touched the wall. Now he stared back at her with an uncomfortable look. In an instant Rayne stood on her toes and licked the man’s face.

He immediately wiped the saliva off his cheek while Rayne stuck her tongue out and wiped it with her shirt, “El gust de nisip!” He tastes like sand!

“Ei bine duh, suntem în satul nisip.” Well duh, we are in the Sand Village.

She glared at Shakirie before sitting back down on the bed, “Oh taci.” Oh shut up.

An hour passed and the grossed out guard was replaced with a harder looking guard that when Rayne did the same thing he simply glared at her and yelled for her to sit back on the bed. Freaked out she ran back and hid under the bed. It took four nurses and three shinobis to get her back on the bed and tie her up for good measure. Shakirie burst out laughing before they did the same to her and Rayne began to laugh as well. The doctors seem to smile at their antics that even some children began to appear.