Epilogue

The chilly wind blew gently against the shinobis that gathered around the land of lightning and keeping to its name, a strong thunderstorm had crept through the mountains.

A loud curse echoed in the mountain range, "Come on, I know you can dismiss this, Rayne!"

"True but, not yet!"

In the distance, hidden within the shinobi crowd, stood two women, on in her near twenties and the other near her mid-twenties. One held blond hair that was tied back and reached well passed her hip and near her lower thighs. Her thick black cloak blocked most of the wind from her body, but not from her shin. Beside her was a large red and black wolf that held its ears back, growling in frustration to the wind.

But with a wave from the blonde's hand, quickly removed the discomfort of the wind.

Blue and Black eyes glared into a pair of browns ones that looked sheepishly away. Her long dark brown hair, which nearly looked black, blocked most of her face. It reached towards her lower hip, but nowhere near as long as Shakirie's. Her long, thick, bright purple kimono with beautiful embroidered patters swirled around her in different shapes and flowers.

"If I stop the storm now, then they'll start the battle and we'll miss the beginning!" She threw her hands into the air, "I mean come on, Shakirie, we missed the preliminaries and I don't want to miss the finals!"

The blonde sighed, "Rayne, for the thousandths time, if we went to the preliminaries then we would be tempted to join and I know how much you wanted to test your strength against them."

Crossing her arms, the Latin smirked, "So sue me, but you and I both know that it would have been worth it!"

"...True..." Shakirie lifted her eyes up, and gave a wide smile, "Hey, look! We made it!"

A loud groan appeared as a blonde shinobi knelt down against the farthest wall from the window. A long white cloak with orange flames on the bottom wrinkled against the floor. A hand brushed against his short blond locks while blue eyes glared at the storm as he grumbled death threats to the force of nature.

"Naruto, if you keep talking to yourself, people will start to believe that you've finally cracked."

Glaring upwards, he saw an older teen standing before him. Long hair black hair that flowed to his neck was held loosely with a tie. The person wore a long black tunic was held by a single red obi that tied around his waist. Dark grey ninja pants and were flatten by white wraps that held the poisons hidden within the folds. A black eye and Rinnegan eye. "Teme," grumbled the blonde as he stood. "We finally have the clear to retake the Chunin exam in Kumogakure and a damn storm just decided to post pone it!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes, and sat beside his closes friend, "Usuratonkachi."

Naruto shoved the Uchiha to the side, "Teme!"

A crackling sound entered the atmosphere and the shinobis within the area listened, : We apologize for the inconvenience of the finals. However, it seems that the storm will be letting up within an hour. Thank you for your patience. :

Sasuke and Naruto stared at each other before leaning against the other's shoulder, "Just an hour, huh, guess we can finally have our rematch," smirked Naruto.

"As long as you're not beaten by any of these losers," stated Sasuke loudly, earning a couple of glares from the other shinobis.

Ignoring them, Naruto stood up, stretching, "Did you know that the bijuus' were coming over to watch?"