Chapter 13: The Traveling Begins!

It was the third and final day of staying in Konaha before she would be traveling to areas such as the Temple where the other Jinjuriki is as well as the other sights that Naruto had visited as well. Maybe even more sights if she was lucky enough. As of right now she was walking towards Ichiraku to grab some ramen before heading back to her five star hotel to stay for the last night. A soft snap caused her to look to her shoulder. Ghosty the Sooty owl was on her shoulder enjoying the ride when she started clicking her beak together. Stopping she looked to see what caught her attention and simply gasped. It was a simply white kimono dress with gold trimming of flowers that burst into a phoenix. The dress only went up to the person’s knee but the back was long and flowy that went to the back of the heel. All she needed was to hem it up a bit more and it would be travel ready.

Running to the window she stared at it some more before running into the store. Dodging all the shoppers that were there as well before slamming against the counter, causing the lady station there to jump, “How much is that kimono on the window?!”

The lady blinked, “Um…it’s quiet expensive.” She stated. Taking out a slim book, she pointed the picture with the dress on it, “It’s made out of shantung silk that has been carefully bleached without damaging the silk itself. Its entire decoration is made out of the thinnest fibers ever made that are coated with real gold.” She then pointed to the gold and black obi on the kimono, “This however is what makes it expensive. Its gold string mix in with black dyed black widow silk.”

As the lady was expressing what it was made out of, Rayne’s desire for it simply grew. Leaning closer to her she glared, “Give me the dress.”

The woman backed away and quickly jogged to the back of the shop. Within a few minutes she walked back to the counter holding the dress. “I need to see if you will be able to fit in it.” Stepping to the fitting stage the woman quickly pulled the curtains, “Please strip to your undergarments.

Rayne paused, “Really?” Seeing the woman nod, Rayne sighed. Though slightly embarrassed, she quickly stripped and was handed the dress. As she was putting it on the woman to a clip board and began to write.

“It seems that the bust needs to be extended as well as the hip area.” Writing down a few extra notes she politely asked for the dress back, “Give me a few minutes to find the dress.”

Leaving the curtained area, Rayne waited patiently for the woman to return. A small hoot grabbed her attention again as the little Sooty owl stood on the ground next to her, “What? Too much?” The owl seemed to poof up and gave a positive hoot. “But it looks awesome and I want to make a great impression on the Fire Temple, that’s our first stop. Then I can ask one of the nice ninjas to put the dress in their scroll.” Then another thought appeared, “I need to go shopping for clothes.” Kneeling down to the owl she asked, “What if my whole outfit would be soft cotton or another flowy silk kimono.” The owl seemed to ponder for a second before she huffed and flapped her wings three times. “Kimono it is, you have a lovely fashion sense.” Ghosty seemed to preen from the comment.

Suddenly a voice came from the shop that made Rayne stand back up and stare at the red curtains. “No don’t go in there!” the counter lady shouted before the curtains opened to reveal Naruto…and Sai.

They just stood there staring and Rayne finally remembered…she had her white lace bra and underwear on. Face growing red, she screamed causing Naruto and Sai to pull the curtains back. “Sorry!” he shouted before dragging Sai away and running from an enraged pink haired kunoichi.

A few seconds passed before the woman appeared, “I am so sorry for that, I tried to make sure he doesn’t go through here but…Naruto’s Naruto…there’s usually not much we could do..”