Chapter 4: Discoveries and Traveling!

Shakirie continued to look at Rayne and back to the Hidden Sand Village. Going through those massive walls had made both of the girls tense before they made their way towards the deserts. Though they both knew what was going to happen to the Kazekage and they wished that they could help him, but they could do absolutely nothing. They had no fighting skills and no weapons on their persons and the only person with any fighting experience was Rayne, but she’s only fought in fair fights and competitions.

Right now they were crossing the desert and Shakirie was beginning to regret wearing any dark clothes. She was hot and unbelievably sweaty from the burning sun’s glare and her temper grew when she noticed that Rayne was calm and collective. She wore one of the baggy sets of clothes along with a desert hat that protected her head from all sides but the front. Shakirie continued to grumble when Rayne tossed her something and she caught it easily. It was a large straw hat with a cloth all around it but the front that kept part of her body partially cooled.

"De ce ati decis să dea acest lucru pentru mine acum?!" Why did you decide to give this to me now?!

Rayne smirked back, "Pentru a dovedi că am avut dreptate să cumpere haine largi în loc de cele negre căutarea." To prove to you that I was right in buying baggy clothes instead of black looking ones.

"Ești un dobitoc, știi că-i așa?" You're an ass, you know that right?

“Da” Yep

Though they were by themselves, they both knew that the Akatsuki’s group members Deidara, the pyro artist, and Sasori, the puppeteer, were heading towards the hidden village. So they had both decided to speak in Romanian before they know that they were out of the woods.

Though they had a map and a compass neither one of the girls were able to read it nor could hire any shinobis to guide them to the other side of the desert and the sun was slowly beginning to rise even higher in the sky. Glaring at the hot sun, Rayne looked around before pointing to a desert cave. "Ne putem aștepta la soare pentru a obține mai mici în acea peșteră." We can wait for the sun to get lower in that cave.

They have been walking for about a couple of hours and Shakirie wanted to rest, but seeing a suspicious cave in the middle of the desert threw her off, "Ai văzut zeci de filme de groază care ne-a spus să nu meargă în peșteri și acum vrei să aștepte într-o singură." You've seen dozens of horror movies that has told us never to go into caves and now you want to wait in one.

Rayne glared at Shakirie once before making her way towards the dark and spooky cave, "Și tu spui eu sunt pisica speriată în grup." And you say I'm the scaredy cat in the group.

The blond grumbled and followed her towards the creepy cave. Entering the cave without any further complaint she saw Rayne freeze in her spot before she saw her shoulders relax, "Amintiți-vă atunci când am decis că nu au de gând să se întâlnească teroriste și marioneta ... ei bine ei sunt în peșteră ..." Remember when we decided that we weren't going to meet the terrorist and the puppet...well they're in the cave... Rayne moved to the side and Shakirie walked in only to force herself to keep a calm surprise look. Both the Akatsuki members were sitting calmly in the in the cave both staring at them with calm eyes.

"Serios? Ei bine rahat, am încurcat-o." Really? Well shit, we're screwed.

Deidara was just as they remembered seeing in the show. Long blond hair pulled back into a pony-tail with bangs covering his left eye while his blue eye stared at them both with surprise look on his face. His partner, who was currently hiding inside his puppet, Hiruko, was still as ugly as they remembered and bent low to the ground for some reason that neither one of them knew.