Chapter 41: Brought to the World

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME NARUTO'S GOING THROUGH SUCH INTENSE TRAINING!"

Rayne's eyes snapped open as she slams the doors to her room outwards until it shattered. Marching towards the cheers of the very family and slightly annoying voice, she marched through another door and was greeted by Gai. Her fist slams against the jonin, shouting.

"YOU JACKASS! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

Instantly the man bowed, "Forgive me Rayne-sama! I did not mean to disturb your youthful slumber!"

Crossing her arms, she frowned slightly before turning back around, "I'm getting dress, meet me by the falls, alright Motoi?"

Walking back to her room, waving her hand to reform the door, she went through her luggage. Picking out a green and blue battle kimono and strapping on armor plating on her chest, she nodded. Going out, she focused on the wind and began her glide towards the waterfalls.

Nearing it, she cringed as Gai shouts, "Me? Afraid?! NEVER!" Floating slightly higher, she saw him land on the small island. Sighing, she floated next to Motoi while the other shinobi, who she can't remember who it was, laughed.

"I was just kidding... I bet your true self's not even a human being!" he laughed.

Huffing, Rayne crossed her arms, "Well that's-"

"Honestly, the time has long passed for this blather about 'youth'" The sudden voice sent a chill down Rayne's spine. "It's not healthy for old men to push themselves so hard."

Rayne looks to the others and saw their confused face. "I understand the need to be energetic around Lee..." the voice sneered, "But no one wants to experience your ridiculous brand of 'youth'."

That voice, she knew it but... she just couldn't put a face to it. Was something supposed to happen that she's forgetting? Gai lifted a fist, shouting, "Say that to my face! Show youself!"

A shadow behind the falls grew larger, "Very well... prepare to face your true self."

BOOM!

Rayne screamed. A beast burst from the falls, showing the face of an Akatsuki member that she had completely forgotten about. "OH SHIT!" she shouted, "It's KISAME!"

Gai quickly reacted, thinking it was still his reflection. Jumping forward, he elbowed the Akatsuki in the chest, sending the monster flying. A thundering explosion appeared as the thing crashed into the side of the falls, sending debris everywhere.

Moving slightly away, her eyes stared at the thing. He was completely fused within his sword, spikes jetting around him, shredding the wraps that still remained. His eyes glared at them, but Gai simply stared.

"Wait... now I recognize him..." he muttered. Something seems to click in his mind as he stated, "It's some kind of giant blowfish!"

Everyone stares at Gai.

The shinobi who she still can't remember, laughs, "Yeah, there area lot of giant animals around here!" He points towards Kisame and smirks, "So that's what your blowfish look like? I bet they're delicious!"

Motoi shouts, fist raised, "Do you all insist on making such idiotic misunderstandings?!"

However, Rayne ignored them. Kisame looks... strange, he puzzled by something before that... thing... the sword keened and moved away from the Akatsuki, unfusing with him and rushing towards B. Rayne spread her arms wide, fully prepared to defend B when she gape. That thing... was purring, rubbing and nipping on B's arm.