Chapter 3: What is THIS?

Walking away from the Kazekage’s place both teens began to rapidly speak in Romanian over their new discovers, but was wary of the ANBU that were fallowing them.

“Este piatra care e pe mâinile noastre!” It's the stone that's on our hands! Exclaimed a panicked Rayne as she walked down the streets.

Shakirie looked at her friend and sighed, “Știu deja asta, dar de ce este pe mâinile noastre?” I already know that, but why is it on our hands?

Giving her friend a quick glance before continuing to look in front of her, Rayne said, “Cine știe, dar mă întreb ce putem face cu ele. Că putem, nu știu, trage lasere de la ei?” Who knows, but I wonder what we can do with them. Think we can, I don't know, shoot lasers out of them?

Shakirie snorted before bursting into a full on laugh, “Asta ar fi retardat.” That would be retarded.

Rayne pouted, “Fân, s-ar putea întâmpla. Oricum ar trebui să lucrăm, probabil, ceea ce este, dar prima ... cumparaturi!” Hay, it could happen. Anyway we should probably work out what it is but first...Shopping!

A look of horror pass across the blond before she gave her a full on glare, “Numai pentru lucruri importante, cum ar fi uscate alimente, apă și haine pentru desert.” Only for important things like dry food, water and clothes for the desert.

Ignoring the ANBU that continued to follow them for a bit they began to shop for different assortments that could help them in the world that they both had dreamed of going to. For Shakirie she bought herself a sandy color cloak that blend into the background along with a beige back bag that had four other pair of clothes that ranged from black to a dark blue.

Rayne stared at Shakirie and shook her head, “Remind me why you want to buy dark clothes in, well I don’t know, A DESERT!”

Giving her the look ‘you’re a moron you know that right?’ she answered, “When have you ever seen me wear light clothes?” seeing Rayne copy a goldfish she smirked, “Exactly.”

Puffing her cheeks out, she went back to shopping. For her own bag, which was a beige bag as well, she bought one white baggy shirt, two light blue baggy shirts with a long thin, a light sandy dress robe along, and three baggy sandy yellow pants. Seeing Shakirie glare at her as Rayne continued to smirk, “Eu sunt acel minunat.” I'm that awesome.

Still glaring at her Shakirie turned around and began to walk towards the market area, leaving Rayne who had giggled at her retreating friend.

At the market they found themselves utterly confused. Though both had a background of cooking food none of them had any experience of cooking Asian food or using any ingredient to at least create a decent meal that they can both eat without feeling nauseous. Rayne was looking through the long grain rice when something caught her eye.

In the distance she saw the people give their Kazekage a wide berth as he made his way to the market place. Seeing this as the perfect opportunity she threw her bags at her unsuspecting friend and ran towards the young leader who was wearing his official robes. The red head stop conversing with one of the elders to see the same loony person that had left his office not two hours ago, run towards them. He raised his hands to the ninja around him to not to attack the idiotic girl and saw as she suddenly stop in front of him.

Staring at him she simply waved with a yell, ”HI!” before she once more hugged him and licked his face.

Before the ninja kill the moron an enrage friend stomp towards the tan girl and pulled her dark brown hair causing her to flinch, “Opri lins oameni!” Stop licking people!