Chapter 5: Figuring Stuff Out

Rayne continued to stare at the area around them with boredom. For the last few hours they had decided that they would rest for the night and Rayne had created a small house to rest for the night. Rayne was sitting on the other side of the house, managing to hover, but not fly. She had continued to float when a knock appeared on the make shift door caused her to fall hard on her bottom. Cursing loudly, Rayne jump to her feet and walked to the door. Shakirie was out cold on the corner where she floated, while Rayne walked to the door.

Though she knew not to open the door, she ignored all the warnings flaring in her head when she opened the door to see someone completely unexpected. In front of her was none other than Kabuto. The snake’s suck up cause her to tense a bit and tilt her head, “Da?” Yes?

Kabuto seemed taken aback when Rayne remembered that Shakirie was floating that she took her shoe off and threw it in the dark corner, "Shakirie! Sarpe nenorocit este la ușa noastră!" Shakirie! The bastard snake is at our door!

"Oh, la naiba, într-adevăr!?" Oh shit, really!? Shakirie jump from the shadow, which caused Kabuto to jump.

Rayne nodded and moved aside to let her have a look, "Da, ce facem?" Yep, what do we do?

Shakirie looked at the white haired man and stared seriously, causing him to shift on his feet, "În cazul în care fundul Jack nu părăsi această casă îl va castra." If that jack ass doesn't leave this house I will castrate him.

Rayne blinked a few times, watching Shakirie walked back to her spot and lay on the hard wood floor, "Oh, ... ei bine ... um ... bine, o să văd ce pot face." Oh...well...um...okay, I'll see what I can do.

Looking back at Kabuto she chucked weakly, “Allo, ‘ow can ‘elp tu?”

He stuttered for a second, “Oh, um, I was just passing by when I saw the house in the middle of the desert, how you were able to do this.”

Rayne smiled at him, making his shoulders relax for a while, “Ah, un ‘an un ‘iz ‘artner made ea for us.”

“Man?” he asked, seeing Rayne nod he continued, “Who was this man?”

“Eh, um,” she began to describe the Akatsuki members to him that they had just met, making the man begin to sweat, “They made this?”

“’on’t know we no see” she added.

The man looked thoughtful for a second when he simply nodded, “Well, thank you for telling me…Where are you going.”

Rayne walked back to her spot and pulled out a map, pointed to The Land of Water. Seeing Kabuto shock expression she closed the map and smiled, though deep down she wanted Shakirie to murder him.

He nodded, “Thank you for telling me, have a nice night”

“Un ‘elcom șarpe suge nenorocit.

He seems confused for a second, but seeing her smile he didn’t take it anything bad. Closing the door she saw Shakirie smile, “Șarpe suge nenorocit.” Snake suck up bastard.

Rayne shrugged her shoulders and walked to her corner and began to pack up her small bags. Both decided that they should leave the house in the middle of the desert and journey on foot. Every so often one of them would open the maps and point and argue in Romanian, due to the fact that they had caught Kabuto in the distance behind them.

It was now morning and they haven’t seen Kabuto for the past six hours of traveling when they began to speak English again. Shakirie groaned loudly, “That man was going to drive me crazy. If he had shown up again I would have killed him!”