*104*

I closed and locked the door after they left, turning around and leaning against it.

"I don't know what the h.ell to do," I breathed.

"Minx, we have to adopt her, I don't want her floating through the system until she's eighteen and then she'll be left with nothing," Joe said quietly, putting Noah in the bouncer.

"I know. But I don't know how it's going to work out. We need a bigger place and that costs money, and so does taking care of another child," I breathed.

"Minx, money is the last thing you should be worrying about right now," Joe smiled, pulling me closer to him, "We'll be fine for money, honestly."

"Okay," I nodded.

"We're going to adopt Noelle?" Joe asked, smiling.

"It looks like it, huh?" I nodded, "You know it'll be a lot more stress, right?"

"Yeah, but I think it's what we need to do," Joe smiled.

"Oh my God," I laughed, "We're going to have to have two kids?! We're crazy!"

"F.uckin' h.ell. Only been married three months!" Joe laughed.

"Noelle May Sugg," I nodded, "Sounds pretty."

"We'd better start looking at places to live, because there is definitely not enough room for us four here," Joe smiled.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"But first..." Joe trailed off, giving me a kiss.

As I gave Joe a deep kiss, his hand roamed underneath my top, rubbing my back.

"I need to tell my mum!" I said, breaking the kiss.

"Okay," Joe laughed lightly at my excitement.

I grabbed my phone and dialed my mum.

"Hm? Oh, sorry. Hi Minx!" My mum greeted.

"Hi Mum. Are you alright?"

"Yes, darling. Sorry, I was just doing something," She said.

"Guess what?"

"What darling?"

"So I've got some bad news and good news."

"Give me the bad news first," My mum said.

"So, it's a long story, but Nora and Eric have both committed suicide..."

"Minx, that's horrible! How sad, they were both so young!"

"I know. But to be honest, I feel sorry for them, but I'm more upset that they were so selfish to do so, leaving their fourteen month behind!"

"Wow," My mum said in disbelief, "The little girl you've been watching over?"

"Yeah, But- that's the good news! We're adopting her."

"Aw, darling. That is so sweet and selfless of you two!"

I explained everything else to her before saying good-bye and hanging up.

°

"So, you both have decided to adopt Noelle?" Priscilla smiled.

"Yes," Joe nodded, holding her on his lap.

"That's fantastic and we're happy to hear that!" Frank grinned.

"What's the process from here then?" Joe asked.

"We'll send in the request to adopt to the courts after filling it out. Then, you'll hear back from the courts in a few weeks to have a court holding and then if you recieve an order then you will have adopted her. But they may ask for meetings or councils beforehand to make sure you're both applicable for adopting a child, which our agency already made sure about before we even suggested it," Frank smiled.