*145*

"I'm so excited!" Adelaide grinned, giving me a hug as Joe and I arrived at the doctors' office for our first ultrasound.

"Me too," I smiled.

As I was called back for the ultrasound, the doctor, who is coincidentally Dr. Fieldings again, did the routined procedure of applying the gel and then rubbing it around a bit before starting to see anything.

"Alright, well, there is the baby!" Dr. Fieldings grinned, pointing at the screen as there was a small white mass, that I take is the baby.

"Oh my God," Adelaide said in awe.

"Addie, oh my God," Bill smiled happily.

"And you can actually already hear a faint heartbeat, which is the baby's."

"Wow," Adelaide smiled, wiping a tear of happiness from her face.

"We're going to have a baby," Bill hummed quietly.

"Thank you so much Minx!" Adelaide said, leaning and holding my hand.

Dr. Feldings printed some pictures for Adelaide and Bill and Joe and I got a copy too.

"I have a question about travelling. Am I allowed to fly, we were thinking of going to L.A.?" I asked Dr. Fieldings as I wiped off my stomach.

"You are perfectly fine to fly. The only downside is you'll probably be more prone to travel sickness and you may be a bit more fidget-y than usual, but it's all manageable stuff," He nodded.

"Awesome, thank you," I smiled.

I gave Adelaide another hug as she and Bill were really excited. Joe and I went and headed to my mum's and James' house to pick up the kids.

"How'd it go?" My mum asked excitedly.

"Perfectly well, there's definitely a baby in here," I smiled, gently rubbing my stomach.

"How exciting! I'm sure Adelaide and Bill are just as excited!"

"Yeah, they really are," I nodded, "So anyway, how were the kids?"

"Perfect angels as always!" My mum smiled as we came inside.

"Hi James," I smiled as he was sat on the floor playing with the kids.

"Hello, how is everything?"

"Really good, thanks," I smiled.

Joe held my hand as we sat down on the sofa.

"So, are you cleared to fly?" My mum asked.

"Oh! Yeah," I smiled.

"The doctor said she's all cleared, but she'll be more prone to travel sickness and being fidget-y."

"Yay! I'm excited!" My mum cheered, "So James and I have started planning out some details. Obviously, we're going to be staying at our house over there, but we were thinking of renting you all a condo or house while we're there. Mainly because our house may be a bit small for all of us and it's more privacy I guess," My mum shrugged.

"Okay," I nodded, "Whatever works. I mean, we don't mind just staying in a hotel either," I shrugged.

"Oh no honey, don't worry about it. James and I will set everything up."

"Okay," I smiled.

"Mummy, look!" Noelle giggled, holding her doll.

"Aw, she's so pretty, like you," I smiled.

Noelle giggled and sat back down to continue playing.

"Oh, and thank you for watching the kids, our babysitter is at work. James, she actually works for you, Sydney, she's an administrative assistant."