*158*

It's been a few weeks and everything has been going smoothly. A couple of days ago we met up with my mum and James as they were back again from Los Angeles and we went out for dinner with them and the relaxed at their house afterwards, just hearing stories about L.A. Today has been pretty slow, the kids are moping around the house, playing on their iPad and tablet. I've tried to tell Joe that we should put a time limit on the things, but we decide against it because they are playing educational games and I guess that's better than watching crap on the television, since that's what they probably would do instead.

Joe and I have still been trying for a baby. I haven't been taking any tests because I am kind of afraid of any sort of failure. 

"Joe," I hummed, cuddling next to him in bed.

"Hm?"

"I'm feeling good about it," I smiled, "I just feel like the test will say positive."

"Yeah?" Joe smiled excitedly.

"Yeah, I don't know. Don't get too excited because I don't want to be wrong and for all we know I could be well wrong, because remember when I was pregnant with Noah I never felt anything until six weeks in."

"Okay, but still," Joe smiled, "I was reading some forums online about other people our age trying for a baby and a lot of them were saying it only took a couple weeks for them to conceive."

"We can't just rely on that though," I said, "Some couples it takes a lot longer."

"I believe in us," Joe laughed jokingly.

"Oh God," I giggled, "We'll just wait and see. You can go out to get the tests tomorrow," I volunteered him.

"Okay, okay," Joe huffed jokingly.

"If it comes back positive, should we wait before telling the kids?" I asked.

"Well, we can make a doctors' appointment and see how far along you are before telling the kids, yeah?" Joe suggested.

I agreed and we continued chatting before deciding to get up so we could get on with the day. Joe was too excited to wait, so he decided to go buy some pregnancy tests as soon as he was decent and had gotten ready.

"Where's Dad?" Noelle asked as I got breakfast for them.

"He ran out to the shop really quickly," I smiled.

"Okay," Noah hummed, eating his food.

Joe returned home quickly.

"Dad!" Noah said happily.

Joe put the small bag on the counter before giving the kids a hug good morning and talking with them.

"Come on, continue eating," Joe smiled, standing on the kitchen side of the breakfast bar counter with me.

The kids finished eating their breakfast, and Joe helped me clean up before encouraging the kids to go get dressed.

"Come on, let's do this," Joe smiled, excitedly, carrying the bag into our room.

"Joe," I grinned excitedly, holding his hand.

"Here, take these two, yeah?" Joe smiled, un-boxing them.

"Okay, okay," I nodded.

Joe sat on the bed as I went into the bathroom and took the pregnancy tests.

"Okay, now we just have to wait," I said, putting them on some toilet paper on the counter top and washing my hands.

"How long?" Joe asked.