*148*

"Mummy!" Noelle squealed, telling me to hurry up as I grabbed my phone and we all headed out of the door.

Joe had Noah in the baby sling for now and we decided to go walk around some shops and by the seaside.

"Hold Mummy's hand," Joe said to Noelle.

Although Noelle is really good at walking, because she is so small, naturally, she is slower, so we rented a pushchair and I buckled her up and pushed her in that.

The weather here in Los Angeles is so much warmer than in London, and I love it.

We wandered around some shops for a while, Joe vlogged for a while as we shopped.

"So we're going to meet up with my mum and James for dinner tonight. James is going to introduce us to the 'equivalent of James, but here in the States,'" I shrugged, reading that from my phone as my mum texted me.

"Alright, sounds fun," Joe smiled.

"James and my mum also got the kids a babysitter," I added.

"Aw, they don't get to come with us? Okay," Joe pouted playfully.

"I know," I laughed lightly.

"Dada!" Noah giggled, bouncing himself in the baby sling.

"You're excited, aren't 'ya?" Joe smiled.

°

"They'll be fine," Joe smiled as we walked out of the condo to get to the Uber and left the kids with a babysitter.

"Okay," I nodded, smiling.

We were going to meet James and my mum for dinner and be introduced to some important man of sorts.

Joe looked nice, wearing a dress shirt. I am wearing a dress that I've wore many times before to dinner parties or any other fancy occasions.

"Here they are!" James smiled as Joe and I were lead inside their huge house.

"Hello," I smiled at the same time as Joe.

We were introduced to Keith, the man who is helping to run the building in L.A. whenever James isn't here. Keith is probably the same age as my mum, if not a few years younger, late thirties. His wife, Deana, looked the same age.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" Deana's american accent rang.

We shook hands before sitting down. Deana and Keith both asked Joe and I a lot of questions, just being kind and making conversation.

"Do you have any children?" Deana asked, "Or is it too early?" She smiled.

"Oh no, we have two kids. Noelle is just about to turn two and Noah turned one last month," Joe nodded.

"Wow, they're really close in age! How did you do it?!" Deana asked me, giggling.

"Oh, Noelle is adopted," I smiled, "But they're both angels."

"That's amazing!" She smiled.

She turned the conversation back to Joe and they continued talking as I was pulled into a different conversation with my my mum, James, and Keith.

"Blythe is in the other side of the house with a babysitter," Keith nodded smiling.

"Aw, how old is she?" I asked.

"Almost six months," Keith smiled.

I'm not going to lie. I don't know why, but I keep getting a but jealous of Deana and Joe. They are just having a small conversation and she seems a bit too comfortable with him. Keith kept continuing the conversation with me, or would strike up another conversation.