*114*

"The Suggs are here!" Caspar said loudly as we were seated next to them.

"Mummy," Noelle mumbled as I carried her.

"It's okay, baby. It's Uncle Caspar and Uncle Oli," I smiled.

"Can I hold her?" Caspar asked.

"Yeah, go on," I smiled, passing Noelle to Caspar before sitting down.

"Hey Miss. Noelle, I heard your running all over the place now!" Caspar laughed, talking to Noelle.

Noelle smiled and nodded, sitting on Caspar's lap.

"How's Noah?" Oli asked as Joe carried him.

"He's really chill, unlike you," Joe joked.

"P.iss off," Oli laughed.

"No, but he's good, he's always happy, aren't you Noah?" I smiled, playfully poking his small nose.

"He looks a lot like Joe," Caspar commented.

"I know!" I laughed, "Joe doesn't see it."

"Are you blimmin' blind?" Oli laughed, "He's a spitting image of you!"

"Whatever!" Joe laughed.

They all had a pint with their meals and the food was really good to say the least.

"We should all do a collab together," Joe suggested.

"Yeah!" Oli agreed.

"Come over after this and we can film?" Joe suggested.

Both Caspar and Oli nodded, before looking at me to see if I agreed.

"Psh, I don't care," I shook my head, "Come over whenever. You just have to be a bit quieter once the babies are put to bed, but they'll be fine."

"Dada!" Noelle fussed, trying to slide off of Caspar's lap.

"Come here, love," Joe smiled, as I took Noah from Joe and he held Noelle on his lap.

"Such a Daddy's girl," I laughed lightly.

°

"Do you want me to take the kids out?" I asked as Joe set up the lights for them to film.

"No! Keep them here!" Caspar smiled.

"They'll be a nuisance...?"

"No, we'll be fine," Joe smiled, holding Noelle on his lap.

"Alright," I smiled, sitting on Joe's desk chair behind the camera, holding Noah.

"Can you press record, love?" Joe asked.

I nodded, focusing the camera before recording and sitting back to watch.

"'Elle, sit still, yeah?" Joe smiled before he did his intro and they started filming.

Halfway through the video, Noelle was moving between Caspar and Joe and Oli held Noah. This video is hilarious but also quite chaotic.

"F.uck!" Caspar laughed as he got another question wrong.

"Caspar! There are babies in the room!" Oli laughed.

"They have Joe as a dad, you think they've never heard that language?!" He laughed.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Joe laughed.

I snuck out of the room for a second to get myself and the guys' water bottles.

"Mummy!" Noelle smiled as I came back in the room.

"Shh, baby," I laughed lightly.

Noelle came and sat on my lap and watched as they continued filming, Joe now holding Noah.