*108*

*smut*

°

"Your mum texted you saying they're on their way," Joe said, reading my phone.

"Okay," I nodded, "Does it look clean?"

"Minxie, I think this place is cleaner than when we moved in," Joe laughed.

"Okay," I nodded, smiling.

"Dada!" Noelle giggled crawling towards me.

"No, I'm Mummy!" I laughed, picking her up.

"Mummy?" Noelle asked.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

Joe picked up Noah and he giggled and screeched loudly, babbling and smiling at him.

"I'm so exhausted," I shook my head.

"Me too. It'll be nice to have your parents here, but all I feel like doing is sleeping," Joe laughed lightly.

I put Noelle down right as there was a knock on the door.

"Hi Minx!" My mum greeted as I opened the door.

"Hi Mum. Hi James," I grinned, "Come in."

"Aw Minx, it's so neat and tidy! Hello Joe!"

"Hi Diane and James," Joe nodded.

"How are you two holding up? Having two babies now?" James asked.

"Well," I huffed, "It's really hard, to say the least."

"Darling, we'd be happy to help if you need any. We can take them for an evening, give you both a break?" My mum suggested.

"Maybe, I think we need to just learn how to balance all of this," I nodded.

"We've been handling it all well, it's just being exhausted at the end of the day," Joe agreed.

"Aw, well they both seem well-behaved?" James added.

"When they want to be," Joe laughed, "'Elle is still adjusting a bit."

"Aw is she a little pain?" My mum laughed lightly.

"She can be," I nodded.

"Well they look like angels to me," My mum laughed, "Anyway, shall we get going? We haven't been shopping together in ages and I need to hear about everything."

"Yeah, let's go," I nodded.

Joe put Noah in the baby carrier as I carried Noelle to the car. My mum and James took James' extravagant car and Joe and I went in Joe's car and headed towards the shops.

"I'm happy we're getting out of the house," Joe smiled.

"Me too," I nodded, holding Joe's hand as he used the other to drive.

Once arriving and finding a place to park, Joe got out the pushchair from the boot of the car and I put Noah in the baby sling.

"Come on 'Elle," Joe said, buckling Noelle in the pushchair.

We wandered in and out of a few shops with my mum and James.

"So, when are you two going to America?" I asked my mum and James.

"Well, I'm going to look at the building and overlook the plans and then your mum and I are going to look at some houses, probably in a few weeks," James nodded.

"I'm so excited," My mum grinned.

"I would be too," I nodded.

"When the babies are a little bit older, we'll bring you along," My mum smiled.