*115*

"Dada!" Noelle giggled as Joe put bubbles on her head as Noah and Noelle were in the bath.

"We have to get you clean!" Joe laughed.

He followed by putting some on Noah's head, and Noah giggled, putting his hands on his head. Noelle continued playing with Joe, starting the splash him.

"Don't get Daddy's clothes wet!" I laughed, as Joe playfully, and gently, splashed her back.

"Come on darlings, time to get out," Joe said, picking up Noah and wrapping him in a towel.

"No!" Noelle protested, sitting herself down in the bath.

"Time to get out," I smiled, getting up to pick her up out of the bath.

"No!" Noelle argued again.

I took Noah from Joe and he picked her up out of the bath, despite her tantrum to stay in the bath. Joe put her down to put a towel around her and Noelle took off running, still angry about having to get out of the bath.

"Oh, you're going to run around naked now?!" Joe laughed sarcastically.

"No!" Noelle shouted, running into the livingroom.

"How am I supposed to film a house tour if you're naked?!" Joe laughed.

Noelle refused to put a towel around her and wouldn't let either of us pick her up and get her dressed.

"Noelle May, come on now, please," Joe said a bit more seriously.

Noelle stubbornly went into her room and let Joe get her dressed.

"Thank you."

"Joe, do you want me to take the kids out while you film a house tour?" I asked.

"No, we'll be fine," He grinned, giving me a kiss.

I nodded and finished whatever little cleaning up there was to do.
"Don't worry about it," Joe assured me, giving me a small kiss.

"Okay," I nodded.

I went and watched Noelle and Noah as they played and I went on my laptop while Joe started the house tour.

"Dada!" Noelle followed Joe as he was talking to the camera.

"'Elle, baby, come here, Daddy's filming!" I smiled happily, scooping her up and holding her on my lap.

Noelle sat in my lap and Noah crawled over and babbled before I also picked him up. Noelle moved over and sat next to me on the sofa.

"Thank you darling," I smiled, running my hand through her dark brown hair.

Noelle stared at the laptop screen as I held Noah on my lap and scrolled on the laptop.

"This is the livingroom! Where we watch the television and the kids keep some of their toys," Joe said to the camera.

"Dada!" Noelle smiled widely as she climbed off of the sofa and went to hold onto Joe's leg.

He put the camera down for a second and bent down to pick Noelle up before continuing to film.

"Look who has joined us," Joe smiled to the camera before giving Noelle a kiss on the cheek, "And Minxie is over here with Noah!"

Noah babbled a bit more, wiggling to see Joe with his camera.

Joe carried Noelle as he continued the house tour of the kids' rooms and the kitchen before finishing and doing an outro.

After completing the flat tour, I guess you could call it, I decided that we should probably go out for some groceries.

"You can stay at home with the kids if you want?" I suggested.