*151*

"Mummy!" Noelle squealed playfully as Joe teased her, tickling her mercilessly.

"Mummy can't save you!" Joe teased.

Joe and I have been working everything out between us, slowly however. I feel horrible, but I've been going behind Joe's back and still seeing Jack.

I don't know what it is about him, but Jack makes me feel so different. Not that Joe ever judges me, but I can confide anything in Jack and he's so open about everything.

"Okay, baby, should we go on a date night tonight? I want to go out with you before I leave town again," Joe smiled.

"Yeah, okay," I nodded.

As far as Joe knows, I have totally cut off all ties with Jack and I feel bad for betraying his trust, but, I don't know.

Noelle followed me into my room as I went to start getting ready for tonight.

"Is this good?" I asked Noelle, holding up a dress.

"Yes!" Noelle nodded giddily.

"Okay darling," I smiled, picking out some jewelry to match.

"You're so pretty, Mummy."

"You're prettier, baby," I smiled, picking her up.

"Is Sydney coming over?"

"Yeah," I nodded, putting her back down to start my hair and makeup.

"Ready Minxie?" Joe asked about an hour later.

We headed out and went out for dinner.

"I'm nervous to leave town again, I don't want to ruin what we've fixed," Joe hummed, holding my hand from across the table.

"You won't," I shook my head.

Overall I had fun this evening, Joe made me laugh a lot and we just had a lot of fun.

"Should we head home?" Joe asked, breaking our kiss as we ended up having a bit of a make out session in the car.

"Mhm," I smiled.

We drove home and thanked Sydney for coming over and watching the kids and putting them to bed.

"Come here baby," Joe purred, pulling me by the waist as we made our way into our room.

°

"Joe," I whined as he got out of bed the next morning, leaving me cold and alone in bed.

"Minxie, I have to pack, I leave in an hour, and I haven't packed anything," Joe smiled, pulling on a pair of underwear and giving me a small kiss in the top of my head.

I watched from the bed as Joe packed his bag to go away for the weekend.

"S.hit, I'm already running late," Joe said, grabbing his bag, "I'll text and call you, I love you," Joe said, giving me a kiss as he ran off.

"Love you too," I smiled.

Joe left and I decided to get up to make breakfast for the kids and get them up and ready.

"Mummy, can we have toast?" Noah asked.

"Of course, baby," I nodded, making breakfast for us all.

"Should we go out and get both of you some new clothes today?" I suggested.

"Yeah!" Noelle cheered.

"Okay, after breakfast we'll get ready and then go out for a bit. Daddy's out of town this weekend so it'll just be us again."