*173*

"Mummy, were you and Daddy mad at each other yesterday?" Noah asked.

"Of course they were, I could hear them yelling," Noelle said plainly.

"I'm sorry we woke you up darling. And yeah, we had a small argument, just like how you and 'Elle sometimes argue. But everything is better now, no need to worry," I smiled, running my hand through his hair.

"Mummy and I are fine, see?" Joe smirked, twirling me around and giving me a kiss.

"Ew! Stop!" Noelle giggled.

"I was scared you were going to break up," Noah mumbled.

"What? No darling," I shook my head.

"Trevor's parents are broken up and he only gets to visit his dad on the weekends, I don't want it to be like that," Noah said, eating his breakfast.

"It's not going to be like that," Joe said, running his hand through Noah's hair and rubbing his head.

"Promise?"

"I promise darling," I nodded, giving him a small kiss on the cheek as I got up to go change Ava.

"Here, let's trade babies," Joe smiled, giving me Ozzy as I finished changing Ava.

"Oh thanks," I joked, changing Ozzy's nappy now.

"Anytime," Joe joked, kissing my cheek.

I carried Ozzy back through into the living room and laid him in the cradle before continuing to help the older kids get ready for school.

"Come here 'Elle, let me do your hair," I said, getting her hair brush.

I pulled her hair back into a French braid and tied it off.

"Noah, you're turn?" I asked.

"I just want a pony-tail, not a braid," Noah smiled, handing me a hair elastic.

"Okay, let me brush out the knots first," I nodded.

After finishing doing Noah's hair, they put on their shoes and I drove them to school and dropped them off before returning home.

"Let's go out somewhere, I'm bored and tired of being at home," Joe hummed, holding Ava.

"I thought you were going to film today? You haven't uploaded for over a week now."

"True, we should go out after I film something," Joe nodded.

"Okay," I agreed.

"I was thinking of just doing another Q&A or a Dare Joe."

"Joe," I shook my head.

"I know... I'll do like a prank call video instead or something," Joe nodded.

He's just been resorting to doing Q&A's because he hasn't been in the groove of making videos recently. 

Joe started setting up to film and I took care of the babies in the living room while he filmed.

After he was finished filming, we headed out for a bit. I carried Ozzy in the baby sling and Joe did the same with Ava. We went down to the shops and wandered around for a bit, buying some clothes for all of the kids and then the same for us. We ran into a few viewers and fans and they all wanted to take pictures and see the babies.

"ThatcherJoe!" A girl fussed, running over and giving him a hug, "Oh my God, Minx you're so pretty! Ava and Ozzy look just like you two! It's crazy!" 

"Aw thanks love," Joe smiled.

She talked for a bit longer and then asked to take a selfie before we continued wandering around, only for that scenario to occur a few more times with different fans. 

"Oh my God, they're so cute!" A fan fussed, trying to touch the babies.

"Aw, sorry love, they're still young and we don't want them to get sick..." Joe said, stopping them from touching Ava.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry," They laughed.

I looked at the time and realised Noah and Noelle would be getting out of school soon and we would have to go pick them up soon.

"Joe, we have to go pick up 'Elle and Noah," I said quietly as he was chatting with a fan.

"Oh okay. Sorry we have to dash," He said, excusing himself and we went back to the car to go pick up the kids.

We were running a bit later and school had gotten out about fifteen minutes ago. I got out and went to their classrooms.

"Hi, sorry. I was running late, where's Noah?" I asked, stopping at his classroom first.

"Oh all of the kids were picked up by parents, well, he might be waiting at the office," The teacher shrugged.

"Okay?" I questioned, leaving the classroom and going to Noelle's classroom, only to be told the same thing.

I went to the front office.

"Hi, I was running a bit late to pick up my kids, Noelle and Noah Sugg?" I said to the front receptionist.

"They haven't come in here, I can call over the all-call for them to come to the front office, but-" She shrugged.

"Oh my God," I shook my head, "Where could they be?!" I panicked.

"Mrs. Sugg, school ended fifteen minutes ago-"

"I understand that, but they are your responsibility while at school, just because a f.ucking bell rings doesn't mean you can just let them wander away," I said raising my voice.

"Teachers are supposed to make sure they leave with a parent or guardian, we will call in the teachers."

The receptionist did an all-call across the intercom, calling for Noelle and Noah Sugg to report to the front office, but after waiting a few minutes, they didn't show up and the teachers were called in. I ran out to the car and got Joe and have him come inside.

"They've lost our f.ucking children," I freaked out.

Where could they be?!

"Okay, so both Noah and Noelle were picked up," The headmistress said.

"Okay, well obviously not by us, so who took them?!"

"We're looking over the security cameras right now, but I suggest maybe asking close friends and family if they picked them up?" She nodded.

Joe called Zoe and I called my mum, as they were the only people that we could think that would possibly pick them up, and as expected, neither of them picked them up.

The police were called in and they also started patrolling around to make sure they aren't wandering home or around town.

"Joe," I cried.

"They'll be okay, they're smart kids," Joe nodded, although he still looked worried.

My mum came and took the twins for us so we could focus on finding Noelle and Noah.

"Okay, Mr. and Mrs. Sugg, it appears a man picked them up from the classes. And from the kids' behaviours there looked to be a bit of hesitation and resistance," The police officer explained.

"Oh my God, what the f.uck," I cried.

"Thankfully we have all of this on camera and security footage, so we should be able to identify whoever this is and locate them."

"Joe, I swear to God if it's Rory," I cried.

"F.uck," Joe breathed.

I just had a feeling it was going to be a picture of Rory on the screen.

The police officer lead us back to the office to watch the footage.

"Oh s.hit," I breathed, watching the video of him taking my babies.

°  

a/n: hi sorry its still taking me a while to upload. i hope you are all enjoying it still though. I will try my best to be better at uploading, i've just been busy with work & hanging out with my boyfriend, but he's out of town for the moment, so hopefully I will have more time to update too!! Love you all loads! Thank you so much for reading! X