*154*

*smut*

°

"Mummy, 'Elle said that we're going to have another brother or sister, is that true?!" Noah asked excitedly.

"No, 'Elle was just listening to one of mine and Dad's conversation, there is no brother or sister," I shook my head.

"Why not?!" 

"Because I said so, okay darling?" I smiled, holding his hand as I walked back through to the livingroom and joined Joe and Noelle.

"Noelle, why'd you tell your brother that you're having a brother or sister? I told you that we're not," I said sternly.

"Mummy, we really want one!"

"But I said no, and that means no, okay?"

"Okay," Noelle said softly, nodding her head.

"Look what you've created," I said to Joe, sitting with him on the sofa.

"Come on baby," Joe begged playfully.

"No, you know I don't want another baby right now, we'll talk about this later," I shook my head.

"Let's go talk now, the kids are playing and I want to cuddle with you on the bed," Joe smiled.

I nodded.

"We'll be in our room if you need us, okay?" Joe smiled.

Noelle and Noah nodded, continuing to play with their toys or with the kids' tablet we had bought. We downloaded an app that helps them with their schooling so when they return to school in the fall, they'll be ahead, or at least with their peers. They like to play the mini games on the app and it's educational so I don't mind. 

"Lie down with me," Joe cooed, pulling me next to him, "If you really don't want to have another kid, we don't have to, I just thought it would be nice to have another addition to the family. I really didn't mean for the kids to hear us and continue talking about it like this though."

"I know you didn't," I nodded, "And I don't know. I don't hate being pregnant, it's just it's a lot of work and I guess I'm afraid of the whole process again."

"Okay, well baby, just know it's always your decision, okay?" Joe smiled, "I think I've just wanted an excuse to get up your skirt," Joe smirked.

"You don't need an excuse," I smiled, giving him a small kiss.

"Mm, I don't, do I?" He smiled, running his hand under my shirt. 

"Is the door locked?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

"I'll lock it," Joe smiled happily, getting up.

He locked our bedroom door and when returning to our bed, started unbuckling his trousers and stripped down to his underwear. I pulled off my shirt before we attached our lips together again.

Joe was quick to pull of my jeans and my knickers. 

"Mm, I love you baby," Joe hummed, giving me kisses down there. 

"Joe," I moaned, pushing my hips against his face.

I stopped him and he came on the bed and I pulled down his underwear and stroked his length. I kissed the tip before swallowing his length as much as I could.

"F.uck, Minxie," Joe moaned quietly, gently placing his hand on the back of my head.

Joe stopped me and flipped us over and used his knees to separate my legs.

Thrusting his hips to meet mine, I rolled my hips against his and clawed at his back.

"F.uck," I moaned loudly.