*157*

"F.uck!" Joe yelled at the computer screen.

Since I mentioned his gaming channel, he's been doing a bit more filming for it, but I always forgot how much he always cursed while doing it, and how much it made me jump.

The kids have been in bed for a few hours now and I doubt Joe's yelling will wake them up. I've been laying in bed, on my phone, reading, or getting up and cleaning bits and pieces. 

"I think I'll get in the shower," I whispered to Joe, not wanting to interrupt his filming too much.

"Aw, I wanted to shower with you," Joe pouted, turning his focus off of the game.

"Joe, you better edit that out!" I laughed.

"We'll see," He smirked.

"How long will you be on there?"

"A few more minutes, wait for me?" He asked.

"Okay," I nodded, letting him finish his game.

Joe continued playing until he found a good place to end the episode there and did his outro before saving the game and turning it off.

"We should take a bath," Joe suggested.

"If you want," I shrugged.

"Actually, nah, let's just take a shower," Joe corrected himself.

"Okay," I laughed lightly at Joe's indecisiveness.

I started the shower and we let it warm up a bit before getting undressed and into the shower.

"Do you think Noah should be home-schooled this upcoming year?" I asked Joe.

"I was maybe thinking that. But we'll enroll him in school with 'Elle and see how he does at first and decide from there. I think he just needs to get comfortable with meeting new people a bit first," Joe nodded, washing his hair.

"Yeah, I just don't want to make him too uncomfortable to where he shuts everyone else out."

"Well, we'll see, but we won't let it get that far, yeah?" Joe shrugged.

"Okay," I nodded.

"You know what I've been thinking about recently?" Joe asked.

"No, what?"

"'Elle's getting older, not just yet, but eventually we're going to have to explain to her that she's adopted."

"I know," I nodded, "I just don't know when and how. Do you think she'll be sad? I mean, I know she doesn't look a lot like us, but it doesn't get questioned that much anymore, or at least as much as it used to when she was younger..."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry for bringing that up, we have some time before we have to desperately start worrying about that," Joe smiled, pushing my hair behind my shoulders and pulling me in for a kiss.

Joe cupped my cheeks as we kissed.

"Oh! Let's not tell anyone really that we've decided to try for a baby again, I want it to be a surprise," Joe smiled excitedly.

"Okay, I told Zoe that we were thinking about it though," I confessed.

"I did too, but that's okay," Joe nodded, giving me another kiss.

"I think it's funny how we both tell Zoe practically everything," I smiled, breaking the kiss for a second.

"I know, she gets to hear both sides of everything, yeah," Joe smiled, still cupping my cheeks.

I gave Joe another kiss and he ran his hands gently up and down the sides of my body.

"Baby," Joe hummed, moving to kiss the side of my neck.

"Come on, let's get out," I smirked.

Joe grabbed us each a towel and we quickly dried ourselves off.

"F.uck, Joe," I giggled as he wrapped his towel around his waist as created a tent from his hard-on, "You're so easy to turn on!"

"Minx, I'm around you, you're f.ucking beautiful, what do you expect?!" Joe defended.

"Shut up," I laughed, giving him another kiss.

He followed me from our bathroom into the bedroom and I slowed down so he was close behind. Purposefully teasing him, I moved my hips against his hard d.ick, almost as if dancing.

"Minx, f.uck," He laughed, holding my hips.

I dropped my towel and turned around again and leaned up to give him a kiss.

"Come on," I smiled, getting in the bed.

Joe took his towel off and got on the bed, hovering above me. I reached down and gently took his length in my hand, stroking it slowly. As Joe sat on his knees, I moved to take his d.ick in my mouth.

"Baby, uh, f.uck," Joe moaned.

I stopped and Joe moved us around before he slowly thrusted his hips to meet mine.

"F.uck," I squirmed as he played with me as he thrusted his hips.

"I love you," He moaned.

"Mm, I love you too," I moaned, reaching back and holding his free hand.

Moving once again, I straddled Joe's hips as he laid on the bed. I grinded my hips against his and leaned down to continue kissing him.

When we both reached our highs, the room was full of our moans, a bit of cursing and, of course, confessions of our love.

"Mm, I love you so much," Joe mumbled, as I cuddled up next to him.

"I love you too," I grinned, kissing his chest.

Joe closed his eyes as I rested my head on his chest.

We continued talking, slowly and quietly, as we were a bit lost in pleasure from what just happened.

°

"Dad! Mummy!" Noelle squealed jumping onto our bed to wake us up, Noah following behind, just as excitedly.

"Oi!" Joe said, waking up.

"Dad, wake up!" Noelle laughed.

"I'm awake!" Joe huffed, pulling the blanket over him more.

"'Elle, get me my robe from the closet, please?" I smiled.

"Okay!" She smiled, running into Joe's and I's closet, "Which one?"

"The silky one, darling," I smiled.

Noelle brought through my robe and I tried to put it on without showing my nude body under the blanket.

"Grab Dad his underwear too, okay?" I nodded.

"Ew, no!"

"Noah, can you please?" Joe asked.

Noah got a pair of Joe's underwear from the drawer.

"Do you and Mummy sleep naked?" Noelle asked, giggling.

"Not all of the time," Joe shook his head.

"Ew!" Noelle giggled.

"You'll understand when you're older," Joe laughed, putting on his underwear under the blanket.