*180*

"Mummy," Noelle smiled weakly.

She was laying in the hospital bed and looked so tired and weak. I never imagined having to see one of my babies here and like this and it breaks my heart doing so.

"'Elle, how are you darling?" I hummed, giving her a small kiss on the forehead.

"My head just hurts a bit, but I really just want to go home," She whined.

The nurse came in to check on her.

"So, what's going to happen now?" I asked the nurse.

"She has an appointment with a neurologist in an hour and they'll run tests and check her out," She nodded.

"Okay, thank you," I smiled, sitting down in the chair next to Noelle's bed.

"Mummy, can we please go home?" She whined.

"Darling, you have to stay here so the doctors can figure out what happened," I explained.

"But I want to be with Noah, and Ava, and Ozzy, and you and Daddy, just all at the same time," She rambled.

"I know darling, but the babies aren't allowed to come into this part of the hospital in case they get sick. Dad is going to ask Aunty Zoe and Uncle Alfie to watch the twins for a bit later so he and Noah can come and see you, okay?" I said.

"Okay," She mumbled.

The nurse checked her vitals and asked her a few questions.

"So how are you feeling Noelle?" The nurse smiled sweetly.

"My head hurts," She said, "And I want to go home."

"Aw, I know, we're working as fast as we can to figure out what's going on and then you can go home, okay?" She smiled, "But whereabouts on your head does it hurt?"

"Inside."

"Okay," She nodded, examining Noelle's head gently.

She scribbled a few things down on her clipboard before leaving the room and leaving Noelle and I alone.

Joe and I had decided to trade jobs, he came back to the hotel and we gave each other a quick kiss before I left to come down here to the hospital to be with Noelle. So now Joe is watching the kids and hopefully getting some rest.

I went with Noelle to her neurologist appointment as the nurses rolled her in her bed to the next floor up.

"Hi darling, how are you feeling?" The neurologist asked, sitting down on his rolling stool next to Noelle's bed.

Noelle's answer was the same as it had been before. 

They ran some tests and then gave her a cat-scan and looked at possible results before letting Noelle go back to her room and get some rest while they awaited the last of the results.

 By that time it was already mid-afternoon and we were all just ready to go home and get some well-deserved rest, especially Noelle.

"Okay, so we've reviewed the results from Noelle's tests, it looks as if she was experiencing from the combinations of a dramatic drop in blood sugar levels and a lack of oxygen. There are many possible explanations for the reasoning behind all of this. Drop of blood sugar levels could be from the lack of oxygen and that could of been anything from the way she was sleeping to a eating later than usual," The nurse explained.

"So nothing really serious?" I asked.

"I mean, it is serious, and I would just keep an eye on her, but from what we can tell, yes, it doesn't seem to be anything ongoing, just a one time thing, hopefully."

"Okay," I nodded.

"As for her head hurting, we've ran tests on her brain and there doesn't seem to be anything serious, there could easily be soreness from the seizure and the lack of oxygen obviously would panic the brain, so that should go away with rest and acetaminophen."

"Okay," I nodded again, listening to everything the nurse explained.

"But other than that, I think she should be able to go home," The nurse smiled to Noelle.

"Hear that 'Elle?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm tired and I want to see the babies and Noah," She smiled.

"I know you do," I grinned.

"Okay, we'll get her unhooked from the IV and then have her change, ask you to sign some papers and then you're good to go," She nodded, going to take out Noelle's IV and wrapping her arm up.

"Okay, go ahead and get dressed and I'll go get all of the paperwork," The nurse smiled.

I gave Noelle her clothes that I brought from the hotel and she got dressed before the nurse returned and I signed and filled out any paperwork before we were allowed to leave and I carried Noelle down to the car.

"Oh my, you're such a big girl," I huffed, putting her down to get in the car as Joe had come to pick us up.

"How's my two angels?" Joe smiled.

"I'm tired," Noelle mumbled, buckling herself up and leaning against the window.

"I know, but at least you're healthy darling," Joe smiled, driving back to the hotel.

We stopped by Zoe and Alfie's to pick up the babies and Noah.

"Thanks for watching them," I smiled, giving Zoe and Alfie a hug each.

"No problem, hopefully everyone will be good now," Zoe smiled.

We all said good-byes and got in the car to head back home.

The drive home was quiet as the kids all fell asleep and Joe was focusing on driving and we were just talking quietly.

°   

The next few days just followed routine. The kids went to school, Noelle was feeling fine after a day of rest and some acetaminophen. The babies were being a bit of a handful, but I think it was just because I was constantly tired as I wasn't getting much sleep at night because I kept feeling the need to go and check on Noelle to make sure she was okay and then I would just get worried and check on all of the kids. 

I think the whole fiasco on Twitter and social media has died down, obviously there are still pictures and what-not floating around, but for the most part, it has become old news, thankfully.

Joe, however, did address it in his video, jokingly, but with serious undertones. Just asking for people to respect our privacy and although the afterthought of the video can be sorta comedic, it did still hurt us and it's not okay. But that's the end of it, hopefully.

°  

a/n: hi! i'm soooooo sorry i have taken literally forever to update!! I'm hopefully going to try and update tomorrow or the day after!! I am so so so sorry! hope you all enjoy it anyway, love you all loads! X