*112*

"'Elle, stop moving, I have to buckle you up," Joe laughed as Noelle was trying to wind Joe up.

"No!" Noelle giggled.

Joe eventually got her buckled up, in the time it took me to buckle myself and Noah up in the car.

"Let's go," I laughed, as Joe buckled up.

We are going to my mum and James' house to visit with them for a bit before they leave for America in a couple days.

"Hello! Come in!" My mum smiled, taking Noah from Joe.

"Hi!" Noelle waved as she walked in, holding my hand.

"Hi darling," My mum smiled.

I set down the baby bag as I sat down on the sofa.

"Hi Minx," James smiled.

"Hi, how are you?"

"Great, thank you," He nodded, "How are the babies behaving?"

"They both have actually been really good for us," I smiled, "But 'Elle still likes winding us up a bit, but that's just her age."

"Aw, you were the same," My mum laughed.

"Mummy!" Noelle whined, trying to open the baby bag to get her toys out.

"Here you go," I smiled, opening the bag and giving her the toys.

Noelle sat right down and quietly played with toys after showing them to my mum and James.

"Wow! That's a nice toy you've got there," James laughed lightly.

"So have you packed, Mum?"

"For the most part, I'm still deciding on a few things and have yet to pack tolietries of course," She nodded, "Didn't you two go to L.A. together, or was that Miami?"

"We went to Miami for my birthday..." I nodded.

"And then we went to L.A. with my best friend, Caspar, too," Joe added.

"That's right," My mum smiled, "Wow, that seems like ages ago!"

"I know," I laughed, cuddling up to Joe as he held Noah.

Noah started wriggling his legs and trying to roll, so Joe put him next to Noelle. Noah has started crawling and is surprisingly quite quick and has learned to crawl really quickly. In this case, he crawled to Noelle and took one of her toys and held it in his mouth, and thankfully Noelle didn't notice, or didn't seem to mind.

We all talked for a while, discussing anything and everything. James and Joe discovered their mutual love of rugby and football. My mum and I listened for a bit and talked about travelling and the kids.

"Don't you and Joe want to travel more?" My mum asked.

"Yeah, but we have the babies and I think we're still learning to cope a bit and hopefully then we might be able to go on a trip somewhere," I shrugged.

"That'd be nice."

"How are you and James?"

"Honestly, we've never been better! We go out for dinner parties some evenings, or we'll stay at home and cuddle up together," My mum smiled.

"That's so cute," I smiled.

"He's so charming," She gushed.

"Oh God," I laughed.

"How is yours' and Joe's relationship?" She asked as I followed her into the kitchen.

"Great," I nodded, "I was afraid that having two children would put a lot of stress on our relationship, but we've been fine and worked everything out, stress-wise," I grinned.