*105*

"Can I write you a cheque for the deposit and first month?" Joe asked Patrick.

"Sure, it has to be two different cheques though."

"Okay," Joe nodded.

Patrick and Joe discussed more important matters while I entertained Noelle and Noah, who had awoken.

"So, here is a key for you now, just give me and my team a couple days to see if all electric works, and then to steam the carpets in the two smaller rooms," Patrick grinned, "Then you can start moving in!"

"Wow! Thank you!" Joe nodded, shaking his hand.

"Thank you," I chimed in.

"You're welcome! Here's my card if you need anything else," He nodded.

As we headed back to my flat, Joe and I were extremely excited.

"What the h.ell have we done?!" I laughed.

"We just rented a flat!" Joe laughed along.

"Mm, I love you," I smiled, biting my lip and resting my hand on his thigh.

"I love you too Minxie," Joe grinned.

Noah was in the back with Noelle and they both picked up on Joe's and I's excitement and we're giggling and playing. Noah was cooing and giggling, resulting in him dribbling down his chin.

"Let's get you cleaned up," I shook my head, laughing, as I carried him inside.

"'Elle come here, darling," Joe smiled, carrying Noelle up the steps to my flat.

"I like that," I commented.

"What?"

"Calling her 'Elle, as a nickname," I smiled.

"It's cute, hm?" Joe smiled, poking Noelle's nose playfully.

"I'm so excited for the new flat!" I grinned.

"Me too!" Joe smiled a cheesy grin.

Joe pulled me in by the waist, giving me a deep kiss.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," Joe said, giving me another small peck, "Come here, monkey!" He laughed, taking Noah from my arms.

I gave Joe a discreet pinch on the bum before getting Noelle a snack and helping her eat at the table.

°

"I cannot believe we are actually moving today!" I grinned.

"And getting Elle's other clothes and furniture!" Joe added.

"It's going to be a busy day."

"Yeah, but Zoe and Alfie are coming to help, along with my dad," Joe grinned.

"Okay," I smiled.

"Of course, Zoe will probably watch the babies though," Joe laughed lightly.

"It's such a big help though!" I smiled, getting up to brush my teeth.

Yesterday, Joe and I spent the whole day packing up. First, we started at my flat, but then moved to his flat. All in all, we got a majority of everything packed in a small amount of time.

"So, are we meeting Frank and Priscilla at Nora's flat?" I asked.

"No, they're actually bringing everything to us, at the new flat, at noon," Joe nodded.

"Okay," I smiled.

"My dad will be here with the moving truck in about a hour so we'd better get going," Joe said.