*150*

*a/n: Sorry it has literally been forever since I've updated, life has been happening so fast it's ridiculous and my life has changed so much! But now to continue writing. But I really hope you are enjoying the story and this chapter with a jump into the future, love you all! X* 

warning: smut

~

*5 years later*

Sometimes things don't work out like we plan them to. That's what happened to me, for a while.

Joe and I were always doing great, especially with the kids, but things went downhill. Joe had to go on a long tour around North America with some friends for YouTube, and life changed for all of us. The kids and I seemingly adapted to life without him, as we were forced to, however we managed to Skype every so often. Then, rumours that Joe had hooked up with another girl while on tour leaked around and on a Skype call he confirmed the rumours, literally breaking my heart. At times, I was trying to convince myself that I didn't deserve this and if he loved me enough he never would have been with another girl, that is, however, I discovered and learned why he did it... By my own experiences.

*flashback*

"Minxie, I'm sorry. I... I don't know... Please, I miss you and the kids, let me talk to them, baby," Joe begged over the Skype call.

"Joe, no, they're taking a nap and you don't deserve to get to talk to them. F.ucking another woman, really?!"

"Minx! I'm sorry! Let me see my d.amn kids," Joe said angrily.

"P.iss off," I yelled, hanging up the call and closing my laptop.

I'm not going to cry, it's not worth it, I kept telling myself, only to feel tears fall down my cheeks and quickly wipe them away. In the heat of the moment, I called the babysitter, and decided I would go out for the evening and just get plastered drunk. Within the past few years, Sydney has become more like a part-time nanny for the kids, as I've gone on a few trips with Joe before.

"Thank you coming on such late notice," I thanked her.

"No problem," She smiled, sitting down.

"Alright, I don't know when I'll be home, but there's money in the kitchen and the kids are asleep, and you have my number, so no worries," I nodded.

I gave the kids each a kiss and hug before leaving.

"Bye Mummy!" Noah waved tiredly.

"Bye baby," I smiled.

My phone has been going off, Joe calling and texting me, only for me to ignore them every time.

If Joe wants to play like this, good. Two can play at this game.

I went into a bar and quickly got drunk, taking shots bought for by other guys giving me smirks.

"Hey, love, you okay there?" A tall, good-looking man asked me.

"Mhm," I smirked, smiling at him, nodding my head.

We talked for a while, before he took my hand and lead me to the exit and got a taxi and drove us back to his place. 

As I stumbled inside, the interior was really nice and he obviously had money to be able to afford this nice and big of a flat in London. 

"Minx, your phone is ringing off the hook," He said, handing it to me.

I saw it was Joe and didn't even answer.

"Just a guy giving me grief," I shook my head.

"Want me to talk to him?" Jack offered.