*130*

"Minx! How are you?!" Zoe grinned excitedly, pulling me for a hug.

"I'm alright! How are you?"

"Aw what's wrong? Let's go inside and I'm good!" Zoe grinned.

We walked inside and followed the receptionist as she lead us to sit down to get our nails painted.

"So what's been up?" Zoe asked curiously.

"Nothing too bad. Joe's on my case that I need to relax well because... You know how he took me and the kids to the treehouse place last weekend?"

"Yeah! It's amazing isn't it?!"

"I loved it!"

"Anyway, go on."

"Okay, well on the way back home, my mum called and said that Rory was released this weekend and she just wanted to let me know, but not to worry because his parents are taking control of the situation."

"He was released?!"

"Yeah," I groaned, "It still freaks me now knowing he's free. But anyway, so Joe was acting all weird so I asked him if he knew that he was getting released and he said yeah but he wanted to take me away so I didn't have to hear about it and worry about it and for me to relax."

"Aw, well at least he had good intentions," Zoe sympathized.

"I know, but I kind of got upset at him, which I feel bad about now," I shook my head, "But since then I've been having nightmares every night, waking both me and Joe up, and they all include Rory. Joe says I just need to relax and suggested I ring you to see if you wanted to come here."

"Aw, I'm sorry, love," Zoe said, "Well we'll have a nice, relaxing time here."

"Yeah," I smiled, "So, enough about me. Anything new with you?"

"Not really," Zoe shrugged, "Alfie and I have both been working a lot, putting out videos and working on my blog."

"Fun," I smiled.

We both relaxed as we got our nails painted before going to get massages and facials.

"You're more than welcome to come to our flat if you want and invite Alfie, of course. I think Joe has Caspar and Oli there now," I offered.

"Sure! I'll let Alfie know!" Zoe smiled as we walked to my car and I drove us back to my flat.

"Mummy!" I was greeted by Noelle as we walked into the flat.

"Hello 'Elle," I smiled, picking her up.

"Minxie!" Caspar smiled loudly as Oli joined in.

"Hi baby," Joe smiled, "And Zoe!"

They were taking turns playing Fifa as they lounged on the sofa and had a bottle of beer each.

"B.itch!" Joe yelled to the television, "How the h.ell did you make that goal?!"

"Joseph! You talk like that in front of your children?!" Zoe laughed.

We joined them on the sofas and I sat between Joe and Oli.

"Oh yeah! Joe, tell them the story of Noah's first word!" I giggled, "I need to change some nappies."

I carried Noelle through and changed nappy before taking her back and then changing Noah's.

"Noah's first word was s.hit?!" Oli laughed.

"He was mocking Minx!" Joe laughed, "Because she spilt her tea."

"Mama," Noah babbled, holding himself up against the coffee table as he practiced toddling on his own.

"Oh, Alfie's here!" Zoe smiled, checking her phone and going to open the door.