*179*

"So are the police even able to do anything?" Alfie asked.

"They are pretty limited on what they can do. But because it's a case of a 'Peeping Tom' they are still investigating it and trying to figure out who did it."

"Okay, but obviously it was Rory, right?" Zoe said.

"I mean it's pretty obvious to me, but I don't know," I shrugged.

"We'll just let the police look into it," Joe shrugged.

"Mummy!" Noelle cried, holding her arm.

"What's wrong love?" I asked, looking at her arm.

"I fell on the stairs," She cried.

"Aw, you'll be okay 'Elle," I smiled.

She had a small scrape on her elbow that's grazed, but it's not anything really bad.

"It burns," She cried softly, sitting next to me and cuddling against me.

"Want me to kiss it better?" Joe asked.

Noelle nodded and moved closer to Joe for him to kiss her elbow and then she cuddled up with him.

We spent the day hanging out with Zoe and Alfie, and met up with Marcus as well later in the evening as we all went out for dinner together. It was nice to just be able to hang out with friends and family and just relax for a bit.

"'Elle, come sit down," Joe said, as Noelle was getting a bit giddy and being a nuisance.

Noelle continued messing around as we tried to eat.

"Noelle," Joe said more sternly.

"No!" She giggled.

"'Elle, I thought you are a big girl now? Big girls don't act like this," I said, encouraging her to sit in her chair.

"Shush!" She giggled again, hiding behind Alfie's chair.

Joe got up and picked her up and sat her in her chair.

"You need to listen to Mummy and I, come on darling," Joe said sternly again.

Noelle pouted, but listened to Joe and I.

We all enjoyed our dinner and went for a short walk after we finished eating before calling it a night. The kids were all tired and grumpy, not to mention the twins had fallen asleep hours ago and we had just been careful not to wake them up.

We said good-bye to Zoe and Alfie and gave them all hugs and kisses, as we plan on driving back to London tomorrow morning time, so we won't see them tomorrow.

"Take care, yeah? Oh, and keep me updated on the baby?" I smiled, giving Zoe a hug.

"Of course," She smiled happily.

We made our way back to the hotel and went straight to sleep.

°  

"Mummy! Wake up!" Noah fussed, pulling my arm and waking me up.

"Hm? What's up baby?" I asked, waking up.

"Mummy! 'Elle is sick!" Noah panicked, crying.

I sat up in bed and looked over to Noelle in bed. She was shaking and looked as if she was seizing up.

"Joe!" I said, shaking him awake as I jumped out of bed and rolled Noelle onto her side.

I glanced at the clock on the bedside table and saw it was just past four o'clock in the morning.

"Joe, call an ambulance!" I said.

Joe called an ambulance and they instructed him on rolling her onto her right side and removing any clothing around her neck so she can breathe easier. As we did that, they stayed on the phone with Joe until paramedics arrived and we're able to take care of her.

The seizing had stopped, but she was still unaware of what was going on and appeared really exhausted and tired in general.

"I'll go with her baby, you should try and get some rest and make sure everyone else is okay," Joe nodded as I let out a small yawn and held Noah against my chest as he hugged me.

"No, Joe. I need to be with her," I shook my head.

"Minx, I'm serious. Stay here. We can't all go, I'll make sure she's okay and I'll keep you updated, okay?" Joe said softly, gently putting his hands on my shoulders and giving me a small kiss.

"Joe..."

"Relax, I'll call and text you. I need to go with her, she'll be okay."

I quickly gave Noelle a small kiss on the forehead before the paramedics took her to the ambulance and Joe followed behind before they drove away.

I'm so worried and scared.

This has never happened before, obviously, and I'm just panicked for her well-being.

"You did a good job, and you saved your sister," I praised Noah, giving him a small kiss on the head.

"I'm scared," Noah said softly.

"You'll be okay, and so will 'Elle," I nodded, "Now you can lay with me, but try and go back to sleep okay?" 

Noah nodded, laying down next to me as I turned off the lights, only for Ava to wake up a few minutes later and needed feeding.

I quietly fed her before changing her nappy and putting her back to sleep, only to repeat the process with Ozzy afterwards.

Finally, the kids were all asleep again and I checked my phone to see if Joe had texted me, but nothing so far. I laid back down and closed my eyes for a few minutes, fully aware that I was not going to be able to fall asleep as I'm still worried sick about Noelle.

I shot Joe a quick text, asking if anything is new. I saw that it had delivered but Joe hadn't read it yet. I really want to know how she is doing, but at the same time I know I probably shouldn't bother Joe, because he's probably busy taking care of her and talking to the doctor and what-not, so I tried to relax... Once again failing miserably and I just held my phone waiting to see Joe read the message.

Finally, Joe replied saying that she is doing a lot better, but they are still running tests and holding her until the morning at least so she can see a neurologist.

I went into the bathroom so I could call Joe and not disturb the kids.

"How is she really doing?" I asked as he picked up the phone.

"Minxie, she's fine, just exhausted," Joe said quietly.

"Will she be okay? What have the doctors said? I wish I could be there with her."

"She's going to be okay, like I said, just exhausted, they've kept her up from running tests and so she's just taking a nap right now. The doctors haven't said much because they're still trying to figure out what's going on, I think," Joe explained.

"Okay," I breathed.

"Just relax, I promise I will let you know if anything else happens. Just take care of Noah and the babies, okay?" Joe said softly, "Everyone will be okay."

"Okay," I nodded.

"I love you," Joe said.

"I love you too, and tell 'Elle I love her too, very, very much."

"Okay I will," Joe chuckled softly, "Now I'm serious, get some rest, she'll be perfectly fine."

"Okay, talk to you later."

We hung up the phone and I returned back to bed, only to see the sun starting to rise from the cracks of the curtains. Despite the light shining through signalling daytime, I laid back down and cuddled with Noah as I fell back to sleep for a while, still worried about Noelle, but content enough thanks to Joe convincing me that she'll be okay.

°  

a/n: hi! sorry i've been taking forevverrrr to upload, i've been soooo busy with work and life in general, not to mention i had a small writer's block (not that i didn't know what to write, but i wasn't content with how i was writing it, so it took a lot of patience) & i appreciate all your patience with me & my horrible updating skills, but thanks for reading anyway! hope you're enjoying it! love you loads!! X