*183*

*warning: smut*

°  

"It's so f.ucking quiet," Joe laughed as we laid in bed at the hotel.

We had just landed in Greece and got to our hotels and decided to nap and then we would all meet up for dinner later tonight.

"I know, it's nice," I smiled.

"I hope the kids are alright though," Joe commented.

"Of course they will be, they love Sydney and the twins are with my mum," I nodded.

"I know," Joe agreed.

We laid on our backs on the bed and just stared at the sleeping as we aimlessly talked for a while.

"I'm not that tired," I said.

"I'm not either, it's nice to just lay here and relax though," Joe hummed.

"Yeah," I agreed.

I scooted closer to Joe and cuddled up next to him.

"Do you think we're still crazy about each other like when we were younger?" Joe asked.

"Of course... Well I am about you," I said.

"Well f.uck, I'm crazy about you too," Joe laughed.

"If you're implying about having sex, then obviously not as much. When we were younger, before the kids, we were always going at it," I laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I guess having kids means not as much sex," Joe nodded.

"Yup, definitely. And we're getting older, so especially you- er, well, guys don't want to have as much sex when they get older."

"Yeah I guess," Joe shrugged.

"Dude, we used to f.uck all of the time," I laughed.

"Dude?" Joe laughed, "Are you from California now?"

"Whatever!" I laughed, "But it's true. You know it. I know it."

"Yeah, I know," Joe nodded laughing, "But I think everyone does that much."

"No! I don't think so!" I shook my head.

"We didn't that much!"

"Joe," I laughed, "We did."

"Whatever," Joe laughed, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you though," I smiled.

"I love you too."

Joe caressed my arm gently and ran his fingers up and down it as we cuddled together and just laid there quietly. I think we were both reminiscing about when we were younger.

"Let's be crazy again," Joe said quietly.

"Yeah?" I smirked, lightly laughing.

"Not just  like that, that's not what I meant. I meant like how we were spontaneous and fun," Joe laughed, "But I mean, what you were implying works too."

"Joe, we signed that part of our lives away when we had kids," I laughed lightly.

"Not necessarily, that's just what society tells us. We can still do whatever we want, whenever we want," Joe shrugged.

"I know," I nodded.

"I don't want to admit that we've settled completely down and become boring, old parents."

"We're not boring, or old," I shook my head, moving to give Joe a kiss, letting my hands explore on his body a bit.

"Yeah, but do you think we're 'cool parents'?" Joe asked, ignoring my lingering actions and kisses, as he was lost in thought.