*134*

"We still have their small ones that we kept at each other's house, I'll put those ones in the boot," Joe said, talking about putting the cots in the back of the car.

This weekend we are heading down to Bath to visit Graham, Joe's dad.

I packed whatever clothes that kids would need in a small bag and then Joe and I put our clothes together in a bit bigger bag. I packed nappies and wipes and everything in a box and Joe put it in the car also. Once everything was packed, which took a while for all of us, we loaded ourselves in the car and started the drive to Bath.

"Mama! Dada!" Noah squealed loudly, giggling as he sat in his carseat.

"We're right here!" I laughed, holding Joe's hand as he drove.

Joe put on some music and there didn't seem to be much traffic once we got out of London, so it was a pretty quick drive.

"Hey Dad," Joe smiled as we arrived and Graham came outside to greet us.

"Hi Graham," I smiled, as he gave me a hug.

"How are you?" He asked.

"We're good," I grinned.

"Dad, have you met Noelle?" Joe questioned.

"Only over the phone and pictures," Graham smiled, "Hi Noelle," He grinned, taking her from Joe.

"Papa?" Noelle questioned.

"Yeah!" Joe smiled.

Graham carried her on his hip and spoke to her playfully, making her giggle.

Joe and I unloaded the car and carried everything in after Graham took the kids inside for us.

"So, how are you?" Graham asked us as came inside, now holding Noah.

"We're good," Joe smiled, "Just going through the motions."

"How have the kids been?"

"Good. They are both growing up so quickly," I gushed, "Noah will be one in a couple of weeks!"

"D.amn already?!" Graham shook his head.

"I know, time flies," Joe nodded.

"Oh, and f.uckin' h.ell, he looks just like you, Joe!"

"That's want I was saying!" I agreed.

"When I first saw him, I was flashed back to when you were a baby," Graham laughed, shaking his head.

Joe laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Anyway, I'm going to get to making dinner and let you get settled in," Graham smiled, giving me another hug.

Joe took our bags into our room and set up the cots as well. The kids played in the livingroom together and Joe and I kept an eye on them while we talked with Graham.

"So what ever happened to that Rory guy?" Graham asked.

"Dad..." Joe hummed.

"No, it's okay. He was released not that long ago, and I was talking to my mum and she said his parents are getting him help," I shrugged.

"Well, that's good, I guess," Graham shrugged.

"Yeah," I shrugged in agreement.

"Mummy!" Noelle squealed, running towards me.

"Hi 'Elle," I smiled, picking her up.

Noah came in slowly toddling as he tried walking, but just gave up and crawled and Joe picked him up.