*120*

"Mum! How are you?" I smiled.

"Hi darling. We're both good, come in," She smiled, "Hi Joe, how are you?"

"Good, thank you," He smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Minx!" James grinned.

"Hello!"

Joe carried Noah in and Noelle held my hand as I carried the baby bag.

"You all seem to be doing great," My mum fussed, taking Noah from Joe.

"Yeah, all is well!" I smiled.

"Mummy!" Noelle fussed, wanting to be pick up and sit on my lap.

I lifted and put her on my lap.

"They both have gotten so much bigger since we have last seem them!" My mum commented.

"I know! It's crazy! Noah is almost ten months already, and Noelle 19 months!" I agreed.

"Wow, time flies," James nodded.

"How have the kids been? Good for you?"

"Yeah, I think we've finally gotten a grip on how to handle everything with them," Joe nodded.

"Yeah, I feel like such a pro now," I laughed.

We all talked for a bit longer and entertained the kids for a while.

"Are you and Joe planning on having anymore kids?" My mum asked as I followed her into the kitchen to help prepare dinner.

"I think both of us want to, but we haven't planned when," I shrugged, "Well, actually we haven't talked about it too much, I think Joe wants another kid eventually, I kind of want to wait a while though."

"That's sounds like a good plan," My mum agreed.

"How have you and James been?" I asked curiously.

"Really good. We've been travelling between here and Los Angeles every little while."

"Do you like L.A. then?"

"A lot!" My mum smiled, "Anyway, on a totally different note, when can we watch the babies again?"

"Oh my God! Whenever!" I laughed.

"I miss taking care of a baby, or babies in this case!" My mum smiled.

"It'd be nice for Joe and I to have a break," I huffed.

"Are you busy tomorrow evening?"

"I don't think so, are you sure you want to watch them on such later notice?"

"Minx! I don't mind! I want to watch them!"

"Alright, alright!" I laughed.

I helped my mum with making dinner before sitting back down with Joe and James.

"How's eveything in the kitchen?"

"Good, I'm just taking a break," I laughed lightly, cuddling up next to Joe.

"Mummy! Up!" Noelle shouted, climbing onto the sofa.

I helped her up the rest of the way and she sat on Joe's lap. Noah sat and played quietly with his toys, oftenly stopping to look at everyone and cracking a smile.

"So James, I offered the watch the babies tomorrow evening," My mum said as she came from the kitchen.

"Diane, we have the party tomorrow evening," James hummed.

"Oh God! I totally forgot!"

"Don't worry about it!" I shrugged.

"I'm sorry Minx. Oh, but would you like to come to the party? We can schedule a babysitter," My mum suggested.