*119*

It's been a couple of months since Joe's tour and everyday life has continued. Both Noah and Noelle are continuing growing and I swear, everyday Noah is looking more and more like Joe. In fact, about a fortnight ago, we watched some home videos of Joe and Zoe when they were babies and I was amazed on how identical they look, even Zoe agreed.

"Mummy, here! Play!" Noelle smiled, wanting me to play with her.

"Yeah, go on then," I smiled.

Noelle has fully recovered from her little sickness, obviously, and back to her normal, energetic and stubborn, self.

Noah is becoming even more of a pro at crawling and propping himself up to stand.

"Noah! Play!" Noelle said, as Noah crawled over.

Noah seemed the least bit interested and crawled to sit in my lap.

"Hi darling," I smiled to Noah.

"Can I play too?" Joe asked, coming into the livingroom and sitting with Noelle.

"No!" Noelle giggled, earning a tickled from Joe as he scooped her up and tickled her mercilessly.

"Now, can I play?" Joe laughed, giving Noelle a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes!" Noelle screech-giggled.

I didn't pay too much attention to the toys they were playing with because my phone kept blowing up from Twitter notifications from Direct Messages:

"Minx! Some girl is claiming that Joe got her pregnant during the tour!"

There were a whole bunch of tweets and direct messages saying pretty much the same thing.

"Um, Joe, we need to talk," I said seriously, quite worried.

"Are you okay?" Joe said, a worried expression crossing his face.

"I don't know," I shook my head.

Joe followed me into our room and sat down on the bed as I nervously paced back and forth.

"Minx, you're scaring me," Joe breathed.

"Did you sleep with someone during the weekend tour a couple months ago?" I said, concerned, worried, and anger all in my tone of voice.

"What?!" Joe said confused.

"Joe, did you have sex with someone?!" I said, trying not to cry.

"No!" Joe shook his head, "Yeah, I got drunk, but I don't think I f.uckin' slept with anyone!"

"What do you mean you don't think?! Did you or not?!" I said, yelling now.

"Minx, I can't remember! I know that's a stupid excuse, but I don't remember anything from that night!"

"F.uck," I breathed, my throat swelling as I tried not to cry, "Well, I'm getting a bunch of messages on Twitter saying some girl is claiming you slept with her and now she's f.ucking pregnant with your baby?!"

"No, it can't be true. I wouldn't ever do that, even if I was drunk," Joe defended.

"I don't know..." I cried.

"No, Minxie," Joe breathed, "Look, I'll call Zoe, Caspar, and Oli to see if they remember anything. I'm sorry, I can't remember."

"Joe," I shook my head, about the leave the room.

"No, stay here, I'm going to call Zoe now," Joe said seriously.

He dialed Zoe and put it on speaker.