*122*

"Mummy!" Noelle giggled as Joe carried her into our room.

"'Elle!" I smiled, as she jumped on our bed.

Joe left again to get Noah and I sat up to play with Noelle.

"Mummy! Me Jump!" Noelle squealed as she jumped on the bed.

"Good job!" I smiled, holding her hands as he gently jumped on the bed.

"Here's the other little monster," Joe smiled.

I took Noah from Joe and held him on the torso as he practiced standing up slightly.

"Our little boy is growing up so quickly!" Joe laughed.

"I know, he's getting better at standing up. Soon we're going to have both of them walking!" I smiled.

"Noah, who's that?" Joe said, pointing to me, encouraging him to say his first word, "Mama."

"And Dada," I smiled, pointing to Joe.

"No-ah! Mummy and Daddy!" Noelle giggled.

Noah looked around and just giggled, smiling big.

I leaned over to get my cup of tea, that had cooled down a lot.

"S.hit," I cursed as I spilled a bit of the tea on the ground.

"S.hit!" Noelle laughed, mocking me.

"'Elle, don't say that," Joe laughed.

"S.hit!" She giggled again.

"Noelle," Joe warned.

Noah crawled off my lap and I got up to wipe up the spilled tea.

"S.hit Mummy!" Noelle giggled.

"Noelle May. That's a grown-up word, only Daddy and I can say it," I said seriously, although trying not to laugh.

"S.hit!" Noelle yelled, still giggling and thinking this was all funny.

"Shh-it!" Noah babbled.

"Noelle! Noah!" Joe laughed.

"Great, Noah's first word was a curse word," I laughed.

"Those are bad words!" Joe said.

"Daddy!" Noelle giggled.

"Come on, let's get them dressed," I laughed, picking up Noah, "No saying bad words!" I laughed lightly.

Noah giggled and wiggled in my arms as I carried him into his room to get him dressed.

I chose out what he was going to wear to today. A pair of trousers, a t-shirt and a small cardigan.

"Noah's a little hipster," Joe smiled, as he came into the room, Noelle following behind.

Joe had already gotten Noelle dressed in a t-shirt dress and leggings, her straight, brown hair hanging just above her shoulders.

"You look pretty, 'Elle," I smiled, "Daddy did a good job."

"Thanks darling," Joe hummed as I put Noah down and he crawled to Noelle.

I started walking out of the room to get the kids some breakfast as Joe reached and pinched my bum playfully.

"Joe!" I squealed.

"I have a meeting tomorrow, just letting you know in advance," Joe hummed as he followed me into the kitchen.

"Okay, no problem," I smiled.

"I enjoyed this morning," Joe smirked.

"Me too," I blushed.

I prepared breakfast for us and we sat down and I sat next to Joe as he helped Noah eat.

"I think we should go do some errands today," Joe suggested, "We need groceries and it wouldn't hurt for us to wander around some shops."

"Okay," I smiled, leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

After we all finished eating, I cleaned up the kitchen before Joe and I quickly got dressed, put on the kids' shoes and headed out to the car.

"My mama don't like you and she likes everyone!" Joe sang loudly along with the radio.

"That's sweet," I laughed sarcastically.

Joe smiled, shrugged, and continued singing as he drove. Noelle giggled as she tried singing along and Noah just seemed uninterested.

Once we arrived at the market, we browsed around, picking up whatever we need.

"We meet again!" I heard a familiar voice behind me, "Minx, good to see you again!"

"Damon, hi! Crazy to see you here again!" I laughed, "Damon, this is Joe. Joe, Damon," I introduced.

"Hi! Husband, right?" Damon smiled.

"Yeah," I grinned.

"And are these your little ones?" Damon smiled.

"Yes, Noelle and Noah," Joe smiled.

"They're so cute," Damon smiled.

"Thanks. How's Elaine?"

"She's alright. At home, sick. But she'll be okay," Damon nodded.

"I'm sorry. Hope she gets better soon," I nodded.

"Me too. Alright, well I'll see you around?" Damon smiled and waved, "Nice meeting you, Joe."

"Bye," Joe nodded.

"That's the infamous, boring, Damon," I laughed.

"Yeah, he seems boring."

"Well, be careful what you say, he's a lot taller and stronger than you," I teased, "He could easily take you down."

"Hey, I can hold my own," Joe laughed.

"Okay," I smiled, laughing.

"Mummy!" Noelle screeched, pointing to the cookies.

"Okay," I smiled, putting some in the trolley.

We soon finished grocery shopping and loaded up the car before heading into some shops.

"Joe," I said, quickly as I saw a guy that looked a lot like Rory walk between the aisles.

"Minxie, what's wrong?" Joe asked, fixing Noelle's buckle on the pushchair.

"I think I just saw Rory," I whispered.

"Baby, he's still locked up. You're being paranoid," Joe said calmly.

"Really?" I scoffed.

"Do you want me to wander around the shop and see?" He offered.

"No, let's just leave," I shook my head.

"Calm down, you're fine, I promise baby," Joe assured me.

We wandered around a few more shops before deciding to go home.

"Do you think there's anyway I can find out if Rory is still in prison?" I asked.

"Maybe call them?" Joe shrugged, "But don't worry. You're safe, we've moved since then."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Come on, let's get a drink before we go home," Joe suggested, pulling into the car-park of the local coffee shop.

We got a drink each and then drove home. After unloading the groceries and settling down, we put the kids down for a nap.

°

a/n: omg im sorry its really bad and super short. But ill update the day after tomorrow and it'll be a good chapter with lots of drama! Love you all loads and I apologised for this chapter! Thanks for reading! X